11》H.JSIA's Owner

♡♡♡♡♡

Wednesday~

*ring ring!*

"H-hello?"

"Come on, Mina. We had another fifteen minutes before the ceremony begin. Are you done?"

"I-i will get down now."

Mina hang up the call between her and Wonwoo. The day finally had come, and Mina was sweating as she staring at her dress she wear now.

She actually nervous and not confident with dress that Seulgi gave her yesterday at hospital.

Not sure if it fits for the ceremony or go to party, because Mina exactly think that her dress kinda revealing. Mina take a deep breath and walk out from her room.

"Momo-yah, Im going."

Momo turn around and almost spit her juice. She quickly stand up and rush to Mina who was about to open the door.

"Holy cow! Is this Myoui Mina that I knew?"

"Gosh, stop being over."

"No, but! You look so hot and sexy babe! You should wear this often. We can go to shopping this weekend."

"Damn you!"

Mina knock Momo head before get out from their apartment and quickly rush to elevator.

She look at her phone and glancing at the elevator mirror few times.

Her hands keep sweating and she cant stay still her feet from tapping the floor. Even her dress she wear make her more nervous.

*ting!*

As soon the lift open, Mina run to basement entrace with pink heels she wore.

There, she saw Wonwoo play his phone while his other hand inside his pocket.

"Im sorry! Im late again!"

"Finally, miss Myou-

He turn around and was about to scold her, but he lose his words; he speechless.

Infront of him, is not Myoui Mina who wore formal clothes everyday and wear sweatshirt on weekends. Today, she just show her other side of her.

A sexy, fabulous, hot and beautiful around on her figure

A sexy, fabulous, hot and beautiful around on her figure. The floral hot pink dress she wore, and velvet lipstick she had on her lips; suddenly make Wonwoo cant think properly. (Shit, this is red too)

Mina look down to herself, feeling awkward when Wonwoo didnt finish his sentences.

So she clear her throat to snap him.

"Ehem, am I look bad?"

Her tone look really worried if his gaze are might be judging to her.