[Kazuki] Entry 3: Yuri

December 18, 2050

Man, I was surprised by what happened today. Not only my school friend, Yuri Ichiro, started playing [Isekai Online], but it turned out that my Dad and his office friend were the ones who invited him to test out the game's AI and lore like us! Though, I'm surprised by the whole story behind his recruitment. I mean, I never think about running away from home. I like sharing a room with Hayate and I love him and our parents. But I'm a bit concerned about the reason why Yuri ran away back to Japan. Was he different from his family or was it something else? Still, I should ask him if I have the right time and place.

But game-wise, Yuri had a unique [Mastery] set under his belt. Apparently, he was inspired by a bunch of anime shows including a show with giant robots and sword-fighting battles. So he wanted to have several magic [Masteries] along with [Swordsmanship] so he could combine them together to replicate his Crystal Arts technique. Basically, it's a martial arts Yuri made up for his fanfic stories on that giant robot show.

Still, I'm very excited about our team-up with Yuri at the <Hill Forest>. I can't wait for what our mysterious books have to offer to us. Regardless, it's a big step before the expansion launches. I'm going to turn 12 this month and I need to help out as much as possible.

Watch out, [Link Ants]! Because Wind, Yur1, and Kaz are going to take you down!