Chapter 60: New Faces

After a tour around the [Force Blade] headquarters, we decide to go to their crafting facilities out of curiosity. Since they're still preparing dinner, we might as well go around and familiarize ourselves with what the [Guild] has in store for all of us. Plus, Kazu needs somewhere to repair his weapons and make more potions while I need to figure out how to start on my new [Mastery]. Even if I manage to master my other crafting [Mastery's] real-life aspect or [Experienced Crafting] as everyone calls it here, there is zero chance I can master [Blacksmithing] without help. Though I am surprised at the place's interior.

While the headquarters' exterior is a simple bricked two-story building, the inside has several stations focusing on each craft and a large bulletin board at the entrance similar to that of the <Crafting Hall> in <Initio>. The differences are that there are targets and training dummies in several rooms and the banners on the walls have the sword and orb insignia, which represents the [Guild] itself. It has been several months, but I was impressed that they had made it so far to the point of owning their own guild house.

As I look around, I notice that Kazu is looking around with his jaws drop as he says, "Man, comparing to the inn we're staying at, this place is way cooler and bigger!"

"I agree. Though it might cost a lot of [Lapi] to make a place like this" I replied. "I don't know how many products they sold or [Quests] they took to pay all of this."

"Oh, I wouldn't say it's all that expensive."

My eyes widen upon hearing a deep baritone voice. When I turn around, I notice a man that seemed to be in his 30s, wearing a white shirt, black pants with several utility belts, and brown dirty boots. He's a bit suspicious and I don't know if he's like his avatar back offline, but all I can do is...

Ggghh?! My head...?!

"The basic facilities are cheap enough for 10 of us and combining with our usual budget and some income from weapons and armor we sold back in <Initio>, the 150000 price is no problem for the [Force Blade]!"

Gghhh... What the hell?! Just how much strength does he have in his hand anyway?! It seems like he gently pressing on my head, but for me, it's like I've been forced down by a bunch of hardcover books above me!

"Wow, really?! Wind and I have sold food and potions before, but I never expected you had managed to earn that much [Lapi]! Are you some kind of a genius store owner?"

"Hahahaha! I wouldn't say I'm a genius. However, I am carrying my entrepreneurial experience in the game. But I have to ask, how much money did you two made from food and potions?"

"We've sold a lot, though I don't know the exact amount. All I know is that we earned about 2000+ [Lapi] or something. Though we also did build a vending machine to do some selling for us while we're out hunting."

Ugh... My head is starting to pound... I can't even stand up any longer!

"Hang on, a vending machine? You mean to tell me you two are responsible for bringing a modern invention into the game?"

"That's right! And it's all Wind's idea! Without him, we were able to make everyone happy without enduring another customer stampede like before!"

"Hahahahahaha! Man, I thought you two were just an odd pair that Starry befriended, but I never expect you do something so unexpected, besides your hidden [Quest] stint of course..."

"Yeah... though before anything else... can you let go of my older brother? I think you're pushing him too much."

Seriously, can he get that hint a bit too sooner?! Ugh...