[Author's Note] September 2023

Welcome once again to another edition of another Author's Note! And boy, I have some news about my Patreon.

If you didn't know already, I worked on a special side story of Artificial Fantasy during the last Camp NaNoWriMo. It will set in almost a year before <Isekai Online> was officially released and it will be focused on Hayate and Kazuki's father during its closed beta period.

With that, I'm proud to announce that the new title for the side story will be [The Sage and the Unseen Guardian]!

I am planning to release it exclusively on Patreon for Sign Creator members sometime in October, which will be a bit closer to [Artificial Fantasy's] 4th anniversary. Unlike my other stories, the estimated released schedule will be biweekly. It will be slow, but you can enjoy the side story while also reading Hayate and Kazuki's adventures at the same time. As for its exclusivity, I do plan to release the whole side story exclusively on Royal Road once it's complete. It might not be a bit soon after the final chapter, but make sure to stay tuned on my social media for updates on it.

So if you want to prepare yourself to read the Palmer brothers' father in this side story, join my Patreon and you will get advanced chapters of [Artificial Fantasy] along with the side story and other bonus content coming in the works. You also get the Adventurer tier's 2 advanced chapters of Twin Minds: Demonic Rebirth (which I promised, I will have news for its comeback soon).

I hope to see you soon in <Isekai Online> soon, Adventurers!