Chapter 93: First Obstacle

"[Arrow Shower]!"

x8 [Animated Iron Armor]

[HP: 139/200]

x1 [Animated Mithril Armor]

[HP: 107/200]

x2 [Animated Mithril Armor]

[HP: 170/200]

"[Railway Pierce]!"

x4 [Animated Iron Armor]

[HP: 0/200]

x4 [Animated Iron Armor]

[HP: 27/200]

[Animated Mithril Armor]

[HP: 79/200]

"[Cross Slash]!"

[Animated Mithril Armor]

[HP: 47/200]

I quickly catch my breath after using that last skill. Damn... I managed to wipe out 4 more [Animated Iron Armor] and yet, they are still charging in without any breaks! Sure, their numbers are dwindling and most of their [HP] including the Mithril ones are now in red. But I can't say the same with myself as I check on my stats.

[Wind]

[Stats]

[Race: Human]

[Total Mastery Level: 14]

[HP: 638/680]

[MP: 240/240]

[SP: 198/310]

This is what I get for using too many skills. While [MP] is used to cast spells from elemental magic [Masteries], [SP] is used for active skills like the ones from my [Masteries] such as [Archery] and [Swordsmanship]. Since I mostly rely on the latter and use the spells to increase my speed and sabotage my enemies, I'm starting to exhaust my most important resources. I can't let this battle linger any longer. Which means I have to pull all stops for this.

"Spirit of Sylph, I ask for your aid. Grant me the power of the wind to outrun and defeat my opponents!" I chant as I feel the wind blowing through my face. "[Bluster Speed]!"

As the wind envelops my body, I can feel my legs getting lighter. I have only 5 minutes until this spell expires. Now for the sabotage part...

"Spirit of Sylph, hear our call. Trap our enemies into the gale of storms and imbue our weaponry with your blessings! [Tempest Blow]!"

The wind around me starts to grow stronger and before I know it, most living armor monsters are being pushed back as I notice my arrows and sword becoming imbued with the wind. The [Wind] element might not be useful against them, but the tornado surrounding us might be enough to deter them. The only disadvantage is that I can't use [Arrow Shower] since the wind might blow the arrows away regardless of the arrowheads. I tested them beforehand and I know even a strong gust of wind might be enough to throw off the arrow's trajectory. I want to use my sword against them again, but I have another idea. I take out my [Iron Dagger] and start to rush to a nearby [Animated Mithril Armor].