29. - Present

hellooooo i'm finally back. wifi's being a B and i cant really access full internet omg ._.

anyways this is an update, what i called a "filler chapter" because theres no dramas. i tried fitting some dramas but i had to get dylan and kaylie back to boston first so dramas next chapter!!

this is a cute chapter, enjoy xx

- Stella

----------------------------------

            I am in love with my sleep with I feel something pointy against my stomach. What is that? Because seriously, it is getting uncomfortable. I frown while still closing my eyes and roll on my other side, so that the pointy thing is now poking my back. I’m trying to drift back to sleep when again, I feel something wraps around my waist and I’m being pulled in.

            Can’t a girl get her sleep!?

            I groan and turn around, only to meet Dylan’s sleeping handsome – did I say handsome? I did not, right? – face right next to mine. Holy shit, how long have we been sleeping? And have I been sleeping in his arms all the time?

            I grab my phone and touch the home button. 6:53PM.

            I jump up, but I am pulled back down. What the hell?

            “Dylan!” I call. “Wake up, sleepy head. And release me!” I swear I hear him chuckling quietly beside me.

            “Nope,” he says. “Five more minutes!”

            I roll my eyes. “You’re up already! I’m not going to cuddle with you,” I say.

            Suddenly, Dylan shoots up and hovers over me. “What if I want to?” he smirks, his face dangerously close to mine. Er, no, too close for my liking.

            “Why would I do it?” I challenge, finding myself smirking back. Stupid Kaylie…

            “You will,” Dylan says, lowering his head. “Because if you don’t…”

            “Alright!” I shout as soon as his nose touches mine. This guy really knows how to tease people.

            Dylan laughs and falls back on the bed, scooping me up in his arms. I push him out.

            “Don’t strangle me,” I say, frowning. He just smiles.

            “You know you love it.”

            “No, I don’t!” I protest, before he embraces me again.

            Why am I doing this again? I haven’t agreed to give him another chance like he asked. Does letting him hug me while sleeping approve that I’m giving him another chance?

            And why isn’t this awkward? Besides from me blushing like hell, it should be awkward! And it’s not right now. It’s so weird, I just can’t understand my relationship with Dylan right now.

            Just shut up and give him a chance, will you? You know you want to. Look, you’re head over heels over the dude again! You just admitted you love him, yesterday.

            No I didn’t!

            Uh, yes you did. Let’s admit it, your feelings for him didn’t not completely vanish. And they’re coming back, Kaylie.