21. - Present

short chapter guys! >>  ♥ ♥

__________________________________________________

 We drag ourselves to the hotel after a 50 minutes bus ride from the airport. After mustering up everyone, we get our keys and bring our asses up to our room. Guess where Dylan and I are staying? Yeah, the 4th floor. Geez, Anna really knows how to arrange rooms.

“I’d be keeping the key, I’m too scared of you keeping it.” I hold on to the key card.

“Yeah okay, but don’t they usually give us 2 cards though?” Dylan frowns. I shrug.

“God knows.”

The room is quite big for two people. Two beds on two sides, a big and long wood nightstand in the middle with 2 lamps. The bathroom is quite nice, with both the Jacuzzi and the standing booth.

I threw my stuff on the bed near the window. “Ohhhhh myyyyy  Godddddddd finallyyyyy.” I say, stretching out. Yeah, flights got me like…

Dylan chuckles, sitting on the other bed. “What’s the schedule today?” I glance at my watch. It’s 10AM.

“Anna said lunch at 12. I don’t know anything about 10 and 11.” I tell him. “I’m showering first though. Ew, 10-hours flight.” I roll my eyes, as I grab my clothes and went to the bathroom, not forgetting to lock the door.

I take a full look at the whole bathroom, trying to decide whether I should bath in the booth or the Jacuzzi. The bathroom is really nice though, with gold as the main color theme. There is a big framed mirror that takes up from my stomach to 4 feet above my head. On the side there is also a full-length mirror. I wonder how much the school pays for over 50 freshmen in this hotel.

After 10 minutes of pacing back and forth, examine the whole thing, I decide to use the standing booth. I would love to soak myself in the pool though, it’s just that the time of water filling would probably takes too long, and it would be 1PM when I finish showering.

I slip out of my tights and sweater, letting my hair down and taking my socks of. I jump into the booth and turn on the water, adjusting it to warm. As soon as the water touches my skin, all my flight stress and every other concern are gone. I shower for about half an hour, then I got out of the booth and look for towels.

“Shit.” I mutter. There are no towels in the bathroom.

“Dylan.” I call, “Can you please look to see if there are any towels in the wardrobe?” I wait for his response.

“Yeah.” Dylan shouts back.

“Can you bring me one?

Then there is a knock on the bathroom door. I open it slightly and take the towel quickly. “Thanks.”

I dried my hair and my body, then plug in the hair drier and dry for what seems like 10 minutes. Suddenly…

“Kaylie, are you done? I need to p-… Woah…” I turn around.

Dylan was half-way through the door. Oh shit, I forgot to lock the door after taking the towel. He is staring at me in my shorts and bra. I look at him and throw the towel his way.

“Get out!!!” I scream. “Get out get out get outtttt!!”

“Oh my God why didn’t you lock the door!” He shouts while laughing, turning away and closing the door. I can still hear him giggling from outside.

“Shut up, Carter.” I snap. Holy shit that was so embarrassing…

---

if you like it, pls give me a vote (( the twinkle star over there -->

... andd i'll be updating soon! thank you <3