15. - Present

This chapter is once edited.

(it'll probably be edited a few more times.)

---

It is Thursday, which meant I don’t have classes. I have been up since 7, trying to connect my phone to iTunes and rebooting it because I did not have time for it the last days. Dylan and I haven’t been talking lately, which is good because he probably knows that if he tries to start a conversation, I’ll probably start cursing or something like that. He knew I’m mad, duh.

“Fucking stupid phone.” I mutter while waiting for the process on my iTunes to be finished.

After I am able to turn on my phone again, I’d have to put it all the contacts and begin downloading apps, and setting up my iClouds and shit. Believe me, you’d be pissed off. It’d probably take like 8 hours.

Luckily, I remember my home, Mom, Dad and Ashton’s phone numbers so I first plug that in. Then I call Ashton – I know he’s not in class right now – to ask for our relatives’ numbers. I’m pretty close to my cousins, if you ask.

“Well isn’t it my favorite sister, Kaylie.” Ashton teases me as soon as he picks up the phone.

“Not in the mood, Ash.” I reply, rolling my eyes.

He chuckles. “Looks like Miss Taylor is not in the mood today. So, who pissed you off?” he asks.

“Dylan.” I say, “He disabled my phone and now I lost all my contacts.”

"Oh, that jerk again," Ashton said in amused relization and I chuckled. “And you are calling me because…?”

I roll my eyes again, “Send me all the numbers of our relatives. You know, Tyler, Wilbur and Annie?” They are my cousins.

“Okay, I’ll text you.” He says, “Do you need your friends’ numbers too?”

I lift my eyebrow, “Why do have my friends’ numbers? And who are my friends to be exact?”

“Janelle, Bill, Tom, Mina,… and others.”

“Why do you have their numbers?” I exclaim.

I can feel him rolling his eyes. “Because I went out with Janelle, dummy. Remember?”

Oh yeah, that. It was a funny event. Janelle Robertson is my high school best best bestest friend. We divided when we go to college because she went to a vet school in California and I went here, Berklee.

“Okay send them too.”

“Okay. Bye, love you.” He says.

“Love you.” Then I turn off the phone.

. . .

Dylan comes back at 11.

He walks in and I don’t bother looking up to see who it is – because duh, who else would have the key to my dorm room?

And he starts talking to me.

“Fixing your phone?” he chuckles as he climbs into his bed.

I ignore him.

“Kaylie.” He calls again.

I still do not answer him. Bastard… He disabled my phone and now he’s talking and laughing to me? Humph!

“Kaylie Mills Taylorrr.” He sings my name in a high-pitched voice. “Kaylie!”

“What!?” I turn to him with an irritated face.