9. - Present

This chapter is once edited.

(it'll probably be edited a few more times.)

---

“Uh, yeah, okay Catherine, okay, okay. Yeah, don’t feel sorry even though you’re supposed too.” I roll my eyes. “Uh-huh, okay, fine. Catch ya later.” I say and hang up the phone.

This is so boring. Who stays at their dorm on a sunny Saturday morning? Literally, the sun is shining so bright but the fall breezes ease part of the rays.

I called Catherine earlier to see if we can take the train to downtown because one, there are tons of hot guys there and two, I haven’t gotten out of this stupid dorm – excepts when I have classes – for centuries. And being locked together with Dylan Carter is pretty darn uncomfortable and upsetting. Unfortunately, Catherine promised her mother to drive to her sister’s house – which is like 30 minutes from Berklee – and visit her. So now, I’m stuck in my room alone because Dylan was out since 7 in the morning. Even better, no torturing, no offending feelings.

I might have said that too soon because when my thoughts ended, the doorknob moves.

“Come in baby,” I heard Dylan’s voice before he came into view, followed by another figure.

Brittany Defeau.

So I was right, the couple that got the whole school attention was Dylan and Brittany. Wait, why should I care though?

Brittany was clinging onto Dylan’s arm, wearing a short cheerleading skirt that shows her butt when it is like 45 Fahrenheit outside (sadly she doesn’t have any butts… OHH self-five Kaylie! Yes, yes. I’m awesome).

“Er,” I started, raising an eyebrow at him. “Don’t get so comfy, I think you notice this room is occupied.”

He glared at me. “Oh, well, we share this dorm, don’t we?” Dylan smirks and I just want to slap it off. Typical player smirk. Jerks.

“Yeah,” I say. “Still, don’t get so comfy.”

“Okay,” he grinned. “We’d get comfy. You do whatever you’re doing.”

Oh hoh, no one messes with Kaylie. I have this urge to murder him.

“I don’t want to stay in a room with you guys,” I complained disgustedly.

Dylan smirked. “Then leave.”

Feeling the hot water boiling up in my head, I gathered my stuff and walked out of the room. Closing the door, I scold myself.

Kaylie Mills Taylor, get your shits together! Why are you feeling like this when he’s with another girl? It’s over. You hate him.

Yes, I hate him. Brittany is just another bitch he messes with.

Ø  Dylan Carter’s POV:

What is wrong with her? Why is she acting so upsetting? Normally she is just uneasily indisposed to me, I mean, who wouldn’t be, after what I have done?

But you can’t blame only me. She had parts in this too! She’s a lying doll. She wasn’t serious or truthful with me like she acted.

Kaylie Mills Taylor and I had a history, and it was not a pretty history, at least not when it ended. It ended pathetically, with both sides madly hating each other. I hated her. She lied to me. I know they said I shouldn’t jump to conclusions based on what I see, but c’mon guys, it was pretty darn obvious.

Part of the problem was my fault too, I admit. But I wasn’t myself. She – she lied to me all those times. Well, like she acted, I did the most hounding thing a guy could do to his girlfriend, which resulted our hatred towards each other.

I do not hate her as much anymore; but it does not mean I forgot what she had done.

Back to the top – why is she acting like that when I brought Brittany back? She couldn’t be mad because of that right? Scrap that Dylan Carter, she is so over a jerk like you. But then, what is the reason? I don’t know.

Well, I really shouldn’t care about this reason anyways, because her feelings and unusual emotions have nothing to do with me. Go to sleep already, Dylan!

Ø  Ends Dylan Carter’s POV.

. . .

---

if you like it, pls give me a vote (( the twinkle star over there -->

... andd i'll be updating soon! thank you <3