12. - Present

12.

“Catherine, look at this!!” I shout in the middle of the mall, causing people to turn my ways.

Catherine hurries over to where I am standing, which is the infants and babies’ section. It’s a Friday evening and we both have no classes so we decided to go to Jaime Mall. Yeah, you’re probably wondering why am I in the infants’ place. No, don’t worry, I’m not pregnant.

“What is it?” Catherine glances.

I raise the collage album in my hands for her to see.

“Isn’t this the CUTEST thing ever??” I grin with my eyes almost closed.

It is an album designed in a collage still with all those designing organizing things and stickers glued to the pictures’ frames. It’s for like artsy mothers who want to keep their babies’ childhood and stuff. So cute, I swear.

“Why didn’t my mom do this when I was little?” I pout, looking at the album in my hands.

Catherine laughs. “You probably took up all her time so she couldn’t do these things.”

“When I get married and have kids – if I do – I will definitely do this for my child.”

“Yeah,” Catherine looks at the album, “I’ll come visit you with this as a gift.”

I narrow my eyes at her, “Promise?”

“Promise.”

We both laugh and leave the babies’ section.

“You hungry?” I turn my head to ask her while putting my clothes into the bag. I just bought a light pink crop top going with the black skirt for sunny days. You can’t always wear long jeans with t-shirts, right?

“Duh.” She rubs her belly.

We go to the food court of the mall. Oh gosh, the smell is so inviting. The food court’s counters are shaped in a U. In the middle are the tables and chairs. We choose a small two people table and put our stuff there.

“I’ll go get the food, what do you want?” I ask her, getting the money out of my purse.

“I’ll be fine with the Italian salad.”

I look up at her and grin. “That’s what I was going to get too!”

“Hah, what’s wrong with us, being healthy and shit?” Catherine chuckles.

I laugh and make my way towards the Italian food counter, gesturing Catherine to watch our stuff on the chair. The line is pretty long, if you don’t include the children who are standing in with their parents. Looks like the whole world is deciding on going healthy today.

I soon got bored of waiting in line and there are still like 4 people before me, so I start looking around. Ooh, that guy is hot. He has brown hair with some blonde blended in. His eyes are undefined because he was too far for me to see what color they are. He wore a blue button-up which makes him look so attractive. Oh God, I need to get less creepy. Oh wait, there is a girl with high waist shorts and emerald color tucked-in shirt approaching my object. She gives him a kiss on the cheek. Uh oh, that’s his girlfriend, considering the fact that she is like 20 and the guy is about 24, and she is shorter, and they don’t even look similar, that eliminate the chance of her being his sister or mother.

I shrug and move my eyes around one more time. This time, I see a little boy who is around 6 years old with blonde hair and green eyes, running around with a taller and older girl, who I believe it is his older sister. The boy has beautiful eyes’ smile, and pinkish-white skin of a newborn baby, not when the baby’s skin is still red after coming out of the womb, of course. He ran around smiling and giggling. This just makes my desire for a son when I am married grows.

“Slow down, Tom!” the girl who I believe is his sister shouts after him, “You’re going to trip yourself, and I’m not going to piggy back you home!!”

That is just so cute.

I scatter my Sherlock eyes once more, and this time, they land on a guy with a dark green button-up shirt, and they freeze. He has flossy, brown hair and blue eyes. Those dark, blue eyes, that once made my heart melted.

Dylan Carter.” I mutter to myself.

 ---

if you like it, pls give me a vote (( the twinkle star over there -->

... andd i'll be updating soon! thank you <3