32. - Present

"Kaylie, I really don't want to get my balls chopped off," Dylan says for the one hundredth time in the last 5 minutes while we're walking around the dormitory trying to figure out which entrance Janelle would be at. Sue me, almost 8 months here and I'm still struggling with this damn system. Dylan is following behind me like a lost puppy, scared for his life because as soon as Janelle sees him, boy he is in some real troubles. And I'm here looking for my friend and ignoring him. I know, I'm such a great girlfriend.

"You're being really dramatic," I point out, walking over to Entrance B. That is where the back gate of the dormitory is.

"You should at least inform her that I'm your roommate," he says.

I roll my eyes and take his hand in mine while dragging him. "Oh it's fine. Life is a surprise, what's the point of informing her beforehand?" I grin.

"You're such a colorful person," Dylan chuckles.

"Hey, where are you?" I say as soon as I see Janelle's name on my phone's screen.

"I don't know! It's your college, not mine," Janelle complains, probably burning from the sun. Well, it is pretty warm today.

I suddenly spot a familiar figure standing with her phone on the far left as we make our way out of entrance B. "Wait, are you wearing pink? By the way, that's a very bright color," I comment.

"Yes, where are you?" she asks and I smile to myself as I end the call without replying her. Quickly running, I tackle her from behind and we both fall onto the ground.

"Holy shit!" Janelle yells.

"You still haven't dropped that habit of swearing," I say and she rolls her eyes before embracing me, squeezing the crap out of my body.

"Oh my god I've missed you so fucking much!" she squeals and I chuckle while hugging her back. It is clear that she hasn't lost her ability of giving bear hugs.

"How come you're flying all the way here without telling me in advance?" I ask after she releases me.

Janelle grips on her bag. "Oh I just wanted to surprise you."

"You definitely did do that."

She laughs. "Yeah well, I feel guilty that we haven't talk since we both left for uni, so using the spring vacation, I just decided that I'll like to spend it with my bestie WHO OBVIOUSLY HAS GOTTEN A NEW BESTIE AND LEFT ME!" Janelle raises her phone and I catch a glimpse of my Instagram page where I posted tons of pictures of me and Catherine on the Austria trip.

I snigger. "Aw I didn't leave you. Cath is great, wait until you meet her!" I beam excitedly. "But first, I want you to meet someone," I wink and turn around to find my new but old boyfriend who is... nowhere to be found. What?

"Who?" Janelle obviously hasn't realized my puzzled look yet.

"Where the hell is he?" I mumble, looking around.

"He?" she asks. "Kaylie Mills Taylor, did you get a new boyfriend too?" She places a hand on her chest dramatically.

I grin at her. "Well, something like that."

"What do you mean by something like that?" she asks suspiciously and I just smile.

"You'll see."

Where the fuck is Dylan? I still had his hand in mine when I spotted Janelle. Well, I sort of let him go after that and he might use the time to run and hide. What a boyfriend!

You're not so better of a girlfriend yourself, Kaylie. You ignored him when you saw Janie.

Why is my brain involved in this? Get out!

My phone dings, cutting my thoughts. I quickly see his name on the screen and open the text.

"Don't want to create a scene in the public. I'm back in our room. At least if I lose my balls, no one will know about it."

I roll my eyes at his failed attempt to be funny. Turning back to Janelle, I say, "Hey let's go. You're probably burning right now."

"No shit," she makes a face. "I mean, I love getting tanned, but this is just too much."

. . .

Ø Dylan Carter's POV:

I pace around the room, biting my fingers. Why am I so nervous? It really doesn't matter if Janelle hates me, right? After all, this is a plan and I'll break Kaylie's heart according to the operation anyway.

But Christ, that girl hates me so god damn much. I should really be nervous and scared for my life - and my balls! Oh God, what if she comes in with a pair of gardening scissors?

Are you always this girly, Dylan? - My brain asks me.

I growl. No, not all the times. This is the second time. The first was when I saw Kaylie with Chris after we broke up - well, unofficially broke up. Because I accidentally sleep with a bitch.

I shake my head at the memory. Why am I thinking about this again? This is the time to focus, to make her suffer. No one can really blame me because she soberly flirted with another guy - and I was there thinking she was honest with me.

I still need to find a way to get away from Janelle chopping my balls though. That girl is a pain.

The door jerks and I panic. No! I'm not really to be beaten up yet! Lord help me.

I quickly wrap myself up in the blanket on one of the bed as I hear footsteps coming in. Someone drops a bag on the floor and I am pretty sure I hear Kaylie chuckling.

"Oh come out, Dylan!" she chirps. Oh great, okay, this is how you play it, huh Kaylie? Straight to the fucking point.

"Dylan?" That is Janelle's voice.

I feel the blanket being yanked away from me and there stand two girls. My fake-aka-revenging-on girlfriend grinning like someone who just busted her BFF stalking on their teacher (I know, I'm creative) and my girlfriend's best friend who is like a killer, with her mouth so wide that I am kind of happy for her that there is no flies in our room otherwise...

"Hi?" I offer, smiling innocently.

Janelle is frozen for what feels like an eternity when she finally speaks again.

"Okay, what the hell is going on?"

- - - - - - - - - -

Hehe :3 Do you guys like Janelle 8 months after Uni? She hasn't changed much, hasn't she? Still the same old sassy Janie ;)

Short chapter! But I'll be posting a new chapter sooner than normal :) Trying to get things heated here!

Please vote if you liked it :* Thanks <3

- Stella