30. - Present

And... I'm updating! Hi you guys! How're you doing? :>

Well, it's a short chapter, I apologize. And this story would probably be going a little bit longer than I expected few weeks ago, because I don't want to escalate things quickly :"> But yeah, enjoy!

- - - - - - - - - - 

Ch. 30

            "Oh, my God," I groan and stretch my arms as my brain wakes up, acknowledging the sunrays shining onto my eyelids. In the process of stretching, I feel my hand slapping something.

             "Ouch."

            "Shit," I mutter and turn around to see Dylan's scrunched up face. Can't help myself, I burst out laughing.

             "Must be very funny, Taylor," Dylan says my last name. "How nice of you finding punching my face hilarious."

             "Sorry," I say between laughs. "Are you okay?"

             "Are you really concerned though? I mean you just laughed," he comments sarcastically and rubs his face. I roll my eyes while smiling.

             "Oh come on, lighten up."

              Removing his hand from his face, I caress his cheek. "Is this where I hit you?"

              Dylan opens his eyes. "Are you trying to tease me?"

              "No." I blush. Is blushing my favorite thing to do now?

             He smirks but doesn't say anything else. I continue rubbing both of his cheeks while tilting my head. He catches my hand in his suddenly. Leaning down, he kisses my nose.

            "Look like you got yourself a comfy sleeping position last night," he says – well, more like whispers in my face while it heats up.

              I look around. His left arm is still around my shoulder – must be how we slept all night on the plane. And he should stop kissing me randomly before letting me know or asking for my permission! I mean, I haven't exactly told him I give him the chance and it's not like we're officially back together yet. Yet? Was I planning on giving him that chance?

           "You're blushing really hard," Dylan says. "Is it because I kissed you?" He winks at me and I feel the need to tear that eyeball of him from his face.

             "No," I deny. "I-"

            I don't get to finish my sentence because the speaker in the cabin turns on and the pilot's voice announcement of the landing in 10 minutes comes up.

            "Oh my gosh yes!" I shout.

            "Shhh... We're on a plane, woman!" Dylan clasps his hand over my mouth and I lower my voice.

           "Sorry," I mouth and he just smiles. Cute.

. . .

         I throw my luggage – which is only my backpack by the way – mercilessly on the floor as soon as we open the door to our dorm room. I mean that floor is covered in coffee-color carpet so who cares? Never thought I'd say this but I realize I've never missed this room so much before. Ugh, so good to be back even though I miss Vienna like hell.

            "I'm going to take a shower," Dylan informs me and I unintentionally smile, remembering the first day in the dorm room and he asked me if I want to use the bathroom. It turned out really wrong. I mean, who would expect her jerk of an ex-boyfriend who happened to be her new college roommate to ask her if she wants to take a shower?