The One Chapter 1

Seungmin pov

It's been one month since school started and I am falling more for my crush. But I just need the courage to try and talk to him.

I was walking through the hallway to get to class and as I'm walking I see him, Lee Felix. I started liking him since the middle of junior year. I didn't realize I had zoned out until my friend Jisung snapped me out of it.

"Hey Seungmin stop day dreaming about him". I blush at his statement. "Y-yah i-im n-not", all he did was chuckle. Han Jisung, also known as, my best friend since we were born. We have always been there for each other. He also has a crush on Felix's friend, Hwang Hyunjin. He always denies it when I ask him, but whenever he makes the littlest eye contact with him, he always blushes.

Before I could make a remark, the bell rang which meant it was time for us to go to class. I was excited I had history, well I hated history, but what made it better, was Felix being in my class. I walked into my class and went to my seat. A couple seconds later, I see Felix come in and OH MY GOSH he sat closer to me. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Even though he wasn't NEXT to me but he was close enough so I could admire his beauty.

Class went by fast, after the teacher assigned the homework, I went outside to see Jisung. "Boo" that's all he said. After I say hi to him, we go to the cafeteria for nutrition. We were talking about stuff and then I get a text, it was from Minho hyung. I answer it.

Lee Know hyung

Lee Know hyung

Hey I'm not going to be
home tonight

Me

Ok but can Jisung and
I go to the store to get some snacks??

I sigh but then I remember that me and Jisung finished almost all our snacks not long ago. I turn off my phone and was about to tell Jisung what Minho hyung texted me but the bell rang.

We both sigh then, we go off to class. I had math next. Since I was pretty good at math, the teachers would ask me to tutor kids in my grade and below. After about an hour class ended, we had a 5 minute break before we had to go to our next class, so I turned on my phone and see that there is a response from Hyung.

Lee know hyung

Sure but don't do anything
I wouldn't do :p

I laugh at what he put.

The day went by fast and it was our last few minutes of class. I had the same class as Jisung which was Korean. While we were packing up our stuff I had asked him "Do you want to get snacks before we go home? oh, by the way, we have the place to ourselves." After I said place to ourselves, his eyes lit up "Sure and hell yea we get the place to ourselves." I just laugh at his statement and head to the store.

Ok so this is my first chapter I really hope u all liked it 😁