Chapter 21

Lix Pov

Jisung then suggested about ice cream and that is was Chan hyung's treat. Me, Hyunjin, and Changbin hyung looked at each other, not sure if they meant us as well. Seungmin then said "You guys as well" with a smile.

Seungs Pov

We were walking through the hallway and I heard something around the corner. I went to see and I'm guessing the others followed because I heard footsteps behind me. I peaked and saw Jeongin with some kid. But what made me sad, was he was getting bullied.

I was about to go to Jeongin but Changbin hyung beat me to it. He said "Hey! leave him alone!" The kid then asked "And what if I don't?" "I'll make sure you'll get suspended and never see daylight again, now leave him alone do you understand?" When he said, that he sounded serious.

The kid nodded yes and then took off after he said that. I then run to Jeongin and said "Why didn't you tell me you were getting bullied?" I sigh and then said again "Look, I know we just met and all and you're probably not ready to trust anyone yet, but you have to tell a friend which is me and Jisung". I stopped my sentence for a moment and glance at Felix.

He nodded his head yes, so I then complete my sentence by saying " Felix and Hyunjin, and now you have reliable adults like Chan, Minho, and Changbin hyung". I then noticed tears coming out of his eyes and I panicked. Changbin hyung then butted in cause either he saw me panic or Felix noticed and told him. He then said "Hey why are you crying?" He sniffled and said "No ones ever stuck up for me before and I'm thankful that you guys did".

"Hey its no problem really, plus no one should be bulling right?" "I guess you're right". Jeongin said. I glance at Chan hyung and he nods so I then ask Jeongin "Wanna get some ice cream with us?" He then nods his head and says "Yes I'd love too", with a wide smile. With that, we left the school.

Changbin Pov

Seungmin heard something around the corner, he went and we followed him. There was this kid getting bullied. I don't know why but that made my blood boil with anger so I went to go and help him. I went up to them and I told the kid to leave him alone, and he tested my patience so I then kinda threatened him by saying "I'll make sure you'll get suspended and never see daylight again, now leave him alone do you understand?" He nods his head yes and then took off running. Seungmin then told him about having friends and reliable adults to go to. He started to cry a bit and Felix told me that Seungmin looked like he was panicking, so I went up to him.

I then asked him why he was crying. He told us that no one has ever stuck up for him and that he was thankful for that. I then just tell him that it was no problem and plus that no one should be bullied, he said "I guess you're right". Seungmin then asked if he wanted to get ice cream with us and he said yes. From there, we left the school and went to go get ice cream.