Chapter 32

Lix Pov

We left their house and were headed to the store to get snacks for tomorrow. I started to think about confessing to Seungmin. I started to overthink it. Changbin hyung and Hyunjin noticed and snapped me out of my thoughts. "Dude snap out of it". Hyunjin looks and me and says again "Dude we're literally in the store and you zone out". He kinda chuckled while he said that. "Sorry, I was just thinking about something". I told them and Changbin asked me "What were you thinking about?"

"Can I tell you guys at home?" "Sure", they both answered. With that, we got a bunch of snacks and drinks for tomorrow and some for home. We left to the check out line. It was our turn to pay, Changbin gave the man the money, he gave us our change and stuff, we said bye and left the store.

After walking about 5-10 minutes we made it home. I unlocked the door and went in first. I took off my shoes and put the bag on the kitchen counter. "Okay so, what did you want to tell us?" Hyunjin asked. "Okay so, I want to... confess to Seungmin". "Woahhh!" Hyunjin said. "Ooo nice, when are you planning on doing it?" Changbin hyung asked me. "Well, I want to do it on Sunday, when we go to the amusement park"I answered. "Alright how are you going to do that though?"

They both asked me, "Well you know how when I first tried to talk to him, I was gonna try and give him back his pen?" I stopped my sentence, they either said "yes" or hummed. "Well I'ma take the pen and either on the Ferris wheel or somewhere pretty I'ma confess and give him his pen back". They both said "Awww how cute!" with a smile.

Changbin then asked me "Are you gonna tell him that you are responsible of what happened to his foot?" "Yea" I said with a small sad smile. Hyunjin asked me "Okay so what are you gonna say to him? how are you gonna confess?" I stopped to think for a bit and answer him "I have NO idea". I slouched back on the couch. "Well how do you feel towards him? why do you like him?" Changbin hyung asked me. "Where do I start... his smile, his laugh, his personality, the way he stutters when he's flustered, gosh I just met him a week ago and I'm falling for him". Hyunjin smiled and kinda squealed, while Changbin hyung smirked.

"Well just say all that but compliment him in that way, also when you tell him about the "incident", be sure to make it clear you only meant to do that to talk to him and I think you'll be good". Hyunjin told me, I then say "Okay should I also be prepared for him to be mad at me?" They look at each other and Hyunjin says "Yes, but I doubt that".

"Okay thanxx you for the help, but if I may ask, how do YOU know about on how to confess huh?" I asked him and me and Changbin look at him, and he is as red as a tomato. "W-wellll lets j-just say I-i might confess to Jisung and I've been t-thinking about what to s-say".

Changbin and I were smirking at him. "When are you planning on doing that mate?" I asked him "I-i don't know, but I want it to be special for him". Changbin then asks him "When's your guys last tutoring session?" "We'll we've only done 3 sessions so far, since we have a test coming up next month, since the test is on a Wednesday probably Monday, he just needs this one exam we need to take and he'll be able to graduate, and he's doing really good so far, he's a fast learner he's..." He looked at us and he got red and he said "S-sorry". We just smile at him.

"Great, then pretend the teacher needs one more before the exam and confess to him there, during nutrition of course". Changbin says, Hyunjin the says "In a classroom?, he deserves a place somewhere more special". I smile again at Hyunjin and I say "Use the garden, on Tuesday after school and we'll set up the lights, of course with the principles consent".

"Really! you'll do that for me?!" Hyunjin said to me and I tell him "Of course! you're one of my best mates, plus what kind of friend would I be if I didn't help you". "Thanxx you!" Hyunjin said he hugged me, I hugged him back and said "Don't mention it". I then went upstairs. I got pjs to wear after the shower. I went to the bathroom, I showered, brushed my teeth and got changed.

I decided to watch another movie before sleeping. I grabbed my computer, opened up Netflix and looked for something to watch. I found a movie and started to watch it. Half way through the movie, I started to think about what I can tell Seungmin.

I started to think about the "what ifs" and it got me feeling anxious. I shrugged the feeling off. I closed my laptop, got off my bed, grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil, and I started to write my feelings about Seungmin

Seungmin I know we just met, but I really like you.
I like your smile, your laugh, your personality, the way
you stutter. Everything about you I like. I just want you
to know how much I like you, and I understand if you
don't like me back.

I reread the writing and I'm satisfied with it. Now I just have to try and memorize it.

I reread it it a couple of times and I just memorized a little bit of it. But I have until Sunday to fully memorize it. I sigh and lay down on my bed. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.