Changjeong Special Chapter

Changbin Pov

Ever since Seungmin became boyfriends as well as Jisung and Hyunjin, I've been meaning to confess to Jeongin. I just don't know how I can confess. I couldn't talk to Felix or the others about it, because we were having a little hang out. I just sighed. "What's wrong Binnie hyung?" I heard Jeongin say. "Uh i-it's nothing don't worry Innie". I said with a smile.

We smiled and said "Okay". He then left with Seungmin. Felix came towards me and said "You good hyung?' I sighed and said "If I'ma be honest, I'm not, I'm stressing out on how I can confess to him". I whispered the last part out. Felix looked at me and smiled, he also said "Come with me to the hallway".

I followed him to the hallway. He then said "Okay so just make it feel special, do it somewhere pretty and make it meaningful, you get me?" I look at him and say "Yea I do, but how do I say in into words, that I like him?, wow look how the tables have turned, the older is asking the younger for advice". I said the last part with a chuckle. He laughs and says "Well you've never really liked anybody until he came along and just tell him how you feel towards him, all your feelings about him".

"So I just tell him, I really like you, ever since we met and I understand if you don't feel the same?" Felix smiles and says "Yup, just open your feelings up to him, it's all about feelings". I smile at him and say "Thanxx buddy". He smiles and says "No problem hyung". Before we could leave the hallway, I heard footsteps and I saw Jeongin, it looked like he had tears in his eyes.

"O-oh s-sorry for listening, I was looking for you, h-hope the person you like, likes you back". He did have tears in his eyes. I look at Felix and he points his head towards him. Jeongin was walking away "Jeongin wait!" I told him and he continued to walk faster. I was still following him into the living room, when Minho said "What happened?" I look at him and said "He overheard my and Felix's convo and I think he misunderstood it".

Minho nod his head, everyone knew I like Jeongin. I went off again to find him. I looked through all the rooms, bathrooms, and he's nowhere. I decided to check the backyard. I found him in the little garden we have, on the bench. He was crying. I sighed and went up to him. I sat next to him causing him the look.

"O-oh Binnie hyung, what do you need?" He said that while wiping his tears off his face. "I've been looking for you, I wanted to tell you something". He looked at me, he sniffed and said "What is it?" I took a deep breath and said "You misunderstood what I was telling Felix about". He looked at me and said "Huh? what do you mean?" "What exactly did you hear in our convo?"

Jeongin Pov

He asked me what I heard. I gulped nervously. I didn't want to say what I heard, cause I knew it will hurt me. I like Changbin hyung a lot and when I heard that my heart sank. I sighed and tell him "A-all I heard w-was you telling F-Felix about y-your c-crush on someone a-and asking h-him f-for advice". I tried my best to say that without crying.

But I failed, tears were coming out when I was saying the last part. He hugged me and told me to calm down. I did eventually. Once I calmed down, he said "Well that's all true, but do you know WHO I was talking about?" I shook my head no. He smiled and said "I was talking about you, I really like you Jeongin, ever since we met, now please tell me why you're crying?" I took a deep breath and said "Because I like you too, and it hurt when I heard you say you like someone else". He chuckled and said "Well no need to worry about me liking someone else, and since the feeling is mutual, Will you go on a date with me?"

I smiled and said "Yes". He smiled and said "Great, are you free next Saturday?" I think for a moment, "Yes I am, why?" I asked him and he said "So we can go on our date silly". I blushed and said "O-oh okkiee". "Okay so at 1:30 be ready, just letting you know". I nod my head yes, marked it in my calendar.