Chapter 26

Seungs Pov

We finally made it to class, but the teacher wasn't here yet. We went in and made our way to our seats. I am finally now able to sit next and talk to Felix . I was so excited. I was snapped out of my thoughts, when Felix told me the teacher came in.

Class was so slow and boring today. So me and Felix just started talking, well, more like whispering. Finally about another hour, class ended. The teacher assigned what we had to do. The bell rang and we dashed out of the class. We were headed to the cafeteria when we ran into Jisung and Hyunjin. "Hey guys", I said to them. They said their hello's and continued to walk to the cafeteria.

We went to the same table and surprisedly it was available. So we sat down and waited for Jeongin. After a few minutes he finally came. "Hey Innie", I said to him. "Hii", "Hello", "Hello Jeongin-ah". They said to him and he said "Hello hyungs", with a smile. He sat down, and we continued to talk. We kept talking for a while until the bell rings. We bid our goodbyes and went to our classes. I made it to my class. Class went by fast. Then 3 minutes later, the bell rang. She dismissed us and we went to the cafeteria. I made it to the cafeteria, sat down at the same table and waited for the others.

Not long after Felix came. "Hey sorry for being late" he told me. I then tell him "No its fine". Where are the others?" He asked me and I said "I don't know they're probably just coming. "You're right", he says. Through out the whole lunch hour no one came. We started to get suspicious so we decided to go and look for them. We've been walking for about 5 minutes and no sight of them.

"I'ma text Jisung", I tell Felix. He says "Try that cause apparently we can't find them. I grab out my phone and text Jisung

Me

Ji where are you guys???

After I sent the text I put my phone back in my pocket. We continue to walk and find them, but it was no use, we couldn't find them. There was probably like 3 minutes until the bell rings. So we both decided to go to our classrooms. "Let me walk you to your class", Felix asked me. I told him "No its fine, I don't want you to be late to yours".

"I won't be late". "Are you sure?" "Yes I won't be, now what class do you have?" "I have science". "Ok now I won't be late, I have English and its not that far from your class, also I can text Hyunjin to see whats up as well". He tell me and I tell him "Oh okay and yea I'll just tell Jisung to meet me at the gates in front of the school". He then tell me " Okk do you want me and Hyunjin to meet you guys there too?"

"If you want to yea, but you, you don't have to". "No we'll meet you there". "Okk well cya after school". "Bye". After we said our byes I went in the class and sat in my seat. The teacher wasn't here yet so I wait but then got a reply from Jisung.

Quokka

Quokka

Sorry the teacher asked me to stay
 and finish my work cuz I was dozing off heh.

Me

Omo Jisung what am I going to do with you
-__-

Quokka

Yea yea whatever

Me

Just meet me at the gate in front of the school once it is over

Quokka

Okkk

Me

Did you see Jeongin by any chance
on your way to class??

Quokka

No I didn't sorryy:(

Me

Its okkk well cya after class

Quokka

Cyaaa