Chapter 4

Felix Pov

We were walking to the check out line and we were talking about how Seungmin quickly left after he saw me. Before I was going to say something, I saw him with his friend. I tell Hyunjin and he glances and blushes. Again, I felt this weird tingling feeling, so I asked him "Why are you blushing?" He then said "I-i'm n-not". But if I know my best friend (which I do) I know he is lying. "Just tell me, I know you are", I told him. "Fine, I saw his friend and well I might just a like him a little bit", he said with a blush.

I just look at him with a smile and say "I knew it, I knew it". After he said, that I felt relieved I don't know why though. After I said that, I saw Seungmin drag his friend out of the store.

Jisung Pov

After I said goodbye to the cashier, I felt Seungmin drag me out. "What the- why did you drag me out?" I said, he then said something that made him blush hard and shocked me. "I saw Felix and he looked at me". I then realized that I had said his name out loud. "Sorry" I say to him, "Wait why are you sorry?" he asked me confused. "I might have said your name out loud and he might know your name".

Seungmin went pale after I said that. "Oh no no no no, I'm not going to school tomorrow". He told me and I respond by saying "Don't worry, he will probably forget about it". Seungmin sighed then said "I guess you're right".

Felix Pov

I now know his name, so that means I could go up and talk to him. I don't know why, but I felt excited. He was all I can think about, until Hyunjin snapped me out of it "I've been talking and you seem to ignore me". He said with a pout. "Sorry, I just can't seem to stop thinking about him", I said. "You mean Seungmin, right?" he asked me and I nod my head yes. "Ooooo you like him", he told me. "What? no, I don't like him.. I think, I don't know, for one, he is really cute and two, he has a shy personality so far as I know of".

All he did was smile, "Seems to me, you do like him". I just sigh at what he said , I guess I do have a little crush, but I want to know him more to see if I really DO like him. "Can you talk to his friend tomorrow to see if he can help me?" I asked him, he then said "B-but I-i can't talk t-to him I'ma embarrass myself" I just chuckle at what he said. I then tell him "Mate, just be yourself". He sighs and nods his head yes "Thanxx you, I'll make sure you and his friend get together after". I say and smirk.