Chapter 16

Seungs Pov

We were heading to class until someone bumped me. It wasn't as hard as the bump from yesterday though. He then said "I'm sorry I didn't see where I was going". So I respond but saying "No it's ok", and then gave him a warm smile. "Hi, my name is Seungmin and this is Jisung". Jisung said hi. The younger bowed and introduce himself. "I-im Jeongin". I then thought of an idea "Do you want to sit with me and my friend today?" I got a smile and said "Yes I would love too!" I then tell him where to meet us. We say our goodbyes and head off to class.

We went into class and sat in our seats. The teacher wasn't there yet so I now ask the question to Jisung. "What class do you have a free period for?" He then answers me "Last period for History, why?" "Just asking so we can go to the garden". He looks at me and he doesn't seemed convinced. So I tell him "I'm telling the truth". He just replies by saying "Yea ok". He sighed and the teacher came in.

Lix Pov

We went to class, and went inside. Once we made it to our seats, the teacher walked in. We took out our stuff and the teacher started the lesson. Half way during class, I asked Hyunjin what class he had a free period for. He answered "I have one for my last class English, why?" "Just wanted to know, thought I was the only one that had a free period that's why". He looks at me weirdly and says "Ok".

Class went by fast and it was now nutrition and Hyunjin and I were headed to the cafeteria to find Seungmin and Jisung. We reach the cafeteria and I see Seungmin but he was talking to someone. It was a boy. I don't know why but I felt weird that he was talking to him. I guess Hyunjin noticed and said "Hey calm down dude, no need to get jealous". I calmed down and couldn't help but noticed that he emphasized the word jealous, so I said "Me? jealous? why? would I be jealous". He just laughed.

We then caught up to them and I tapped on Seungmin's shoulder, which caused him to turn around. "Oh hey Felix, hey Hyunjin". He said with a smile. I said hi to him so did Hyunjin. Then we said hi to Jisung. After we greeted each other, Seungmin then said "This is Jeongin, Jeongin this is Felix and Hyunjin our..." He stopped to think what we were to them so I said "Friends, we're their friends, it's nice to meet you Jeongin".

I said and gave him a smile. Hyunjin then said "Hi" to him. We all agreed to find a table to sit down at. We found one and sat down and started to talk about random stuff. After getting to know Jeongin more, he started to look around the cafeteria for someone.

I asked him "Are you looking for someone?" He looked at me and nervously said "N-no don't w-worry about it please". He said with a fake smile but he was scared. Then the bell rang and we head to our classes.

Seungs Pov

We were talking to Jeongin before I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see that it was Felix and Hyunjin. I then tell him "Oh hey Felix, hi Hyunjin" with a smile. He says hi back same as Hyunjin. They then say hi to Jisung. I then remembered to introduce Jeongin.

"This is Jeongin, Jeongin this is Felix and Hyunjin they're our uh..." I didn't really know what to call them cause we only met them yesterday, but I guess Felix noticed that and he said "Friends, we're their friends, its nice to meet you Jeongin." They had said hi and smiled at him. We then head off to find a table to sit at. We found one and sit. We got to know him better a few minutes before the bell rang and I noticed Jeongin looking for someone kinda scared.

But it seems I'm not the only one that noticed. Felix noticed and said "Are you looking for someone?" Jeongin looks at him and says "N-no o-one don't worry about it please". The bell rang and we said our goodbyes and when Felix and Hyunjin left, Jeongin dashed out of the cafeteria and ran to his class.

I thought it was weird but Jisung just thought positive and said "He probably doesn't want to be late for his class". I just nod a yes and also tried to think positive. So Jisung and I split our ways and I head to my class

The class was quite boring today, I thought of ideas on how Felix and I can get Jisung and Hyunjin in the same room. I then thought of the perfect idea. After a few more minutes, (more like an hour) class ended and I was headed to the cafeteria to meet them.

After I left class, I see Felix coming towards me. "Hey Seungmin" he said in a smiling mood. "H-hey Felix". I say and tried smiling without blushing. I was only able to to give him a small one.

He then asked "Shall we go to the cafeteria?" "Sure" I answered. As we were walking, I told him the idea.

Lix Pov
Class went by slow today, well for me at least. During class, Seungmin came across my mind. He was always on my mind ever since the first time I caught him staring at me.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when the bell rang. I sighed in relief and went dashing out of the class to find Seungmin. I don't know what class he has but I just decided to look.

I was walking around and then I see Seungmin coming out of a classroom. So I walked up to him and said "Hey Seungmin!" with a smile and he said hi back and tried to give me a smile. I then suggested if we go to the cafeteria and he says "Sure".

While we were walking, Seungmin told me the plan. He said "Ok so I'ma tell Jisung that if we can go to the garden for that period but then remember that is "close" and take him to a classroom and I kinda thought of one for you but you don't have to use it." " No, no tell me I wanna know".

"Ok well it's not much but basically you just tell him to stay in the classroom, then say you have to use the bathroom, then you text me once you're either coming or when you got Hyunjin in there".  He looks at me and says "Ok sounds like a good idea, but doesn't that mean we have to find a empty classroom by the garden?"

"Well yes but there are hardly any classes that are used there so it wouldn't be hard right?" I tell him and he says "I suppose you're right, but what class is that going to be?" I think for a quick second and then say "Its gonna be class XXX, since they never really use that one". He then just says "Oh okk".

Little did they know that two people over heard their conversation.