Hyungsung Sepcial Chapter

Hyunjin Pov

Time skip a month later

It was Tuesday, the day before confessing to Jisung. It was lunch time and Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin, Jisung and I were talking. I brought the stuff with me, I left them in the principals office. I then decided it's a perfect time to tell them "Felix and I are not gonna be able to walk home after school, our teacher wanted us to do something for them".

Felix nods his head in agreement. "It's fine", they all said. I sigh in relief . The bell rang not long after. We said our goodbyes. I made it to my class just in time. Once I got to my seat the teacher started the lesson. During her lesson I zoned out and started to think about what if he rejects me. Gosh know I know how Felix felt when he confessed to Seungmin. Finally, about an hour class ended.

The teacher dismissed us and I dashed out of class after putting my stuff away, from there I headed to the principals office. I made it and Felix was there already. I said hi, he said it back. I knock on the door and he says "Come in". I open the door, Felix and I go in. "Hello Mr. Kim, I was wondering with your permission, if I can put the stuff I brought in the morning in the garden?, it will only be for tomorrow and I'll take them down after school".

I look at him hopefully. "Yes you can, I'll let the gardener know about it and thanxx you for asking for my permission". He smiles, I smile back at him and say "Thanxx you Mr. Kim". With that we take the stuff and head to the garden. We made it and Felix asks me "So, where are you gonna put them?" I hum and look around, I then saw a bench and behind it was a nice white fence. "Here lets put them here", I told Felix, he nods his head.

We started to put the stuff up. We finished putting the stuff. "And done" I said. Everything looks pretty. "Lets go home?" Felix asked. I said "Yup". After walking for a little bit, we made it. We said hi to Changbin hyung, he told us he ordered food for all of us. I was starving. After about 10 minutes, the food came. We were eating when I go into a deep thought, I was thinking how I would get Jisung to go to the garden.

"You okay?, you seem in deep thought". Changbin asked me, "Yea, I am its just, I'm wondering how I could get Jisung in the garden". Felix hummed, he swallowed his food and said "Easy, tell him "Lets study in the garden today", and tell him that you have the books so he won't have to bring his". "That's actually not bad". I told him and smiled. I finished eating, said goodnight and went upstairs. I grab my phone and text Jisung

Hannie

Me
Hey the teacher found me today and
told me she'd like one more session
during nutrition tomorroww

I sent it and turned off my phone.

I grabbed my pjs and was gonna head in the shower, but my phone dinged. I turn on my phone and see it was Jisung, I look at his message, he said:

Hannie

Oh okayy
What class do you wanna meet
up tomorrow???

Me

Well since it's our last one
why don't we do it in the garden???

My hearts beating so fast right not. Not long after my phone dinged again and he replied

Hannie

Sure sounds like fun
But wouldn't it be kinda hard
to study without a table??

I panicked, so I just put