Chapter 11

Seungs Pov

He asked me "Do you live alone or with someone?" I respond "O-oh w-well I uh live with my my hyung and my f-friend Jisung". Gosh I hated that I couldn't talk to him without stuttering.  "Oh that's cool, so he was the friend that was with you at the store yesterday?" My eyes widen after he said that. That meant he remembered what happened yesterday. I then snapped out of my thoughts.

"O-oh y-yea that's the one, uh do you live with a-anyone?"

Lix Pov

I asked the question but I didn't really expect a response, but he actually did. He then asked me "D-do you live with a-anyone?" His stutter oh ma gosh soo cute. "Yea I live with my friend Hyunjin and my Changbin hyung." He then said "Ohhh c-cool". After he said that, he tried to give me a small smile. After he did, I smiled back at him.

"So what do you like to do?" I asked him "O-oh uh I like to sing a bit, what about you?" "I like dancing I do it a lot with Hyunjin, I rap, and I also sing a little". I asked more questions I was also kinda running out of them. Turns out, we have things in common. Since I was running out of questions, I was thinking of some. I stopped when he said something I'd never expect.

Seungs Pov

He started to ask me a few more questions and I realized that he was running out cause he would stop after I'd answer, so I asked him 'Would you uh would you to want watch a m-movie with m-me?" As I said the last part, I felt my cheeks get hot and red. A smile grew on his face after I said that, he then said "Yes of course!" I felt more butterflies in my stomach after I saw his smile and what he said.

Lix Pov

I felt so happy after Seungmin asked me that. I then asked him "What movie?" "We could watch Grown Ups?" I nod my head as an ok, as I open up Netflix. Before I sat back down, he said "If you want snacks they're in the pantry". I nod my head, then I head off to the kitchen. I tell him "What do you want?" "Uh there s-should be some Lays on the bottom if you could get them please" I replied "Okkkiee". I grab the Lays for him and some gummy worms for me. I also grab two waters.

"Here you go" I give him the chips and water. "T-thanxx you" he says with a smile, his smile it's sooo cuteee "No problem" I say with a smile as well. During the movie, I get a text from Hyunjin saying

Drama llama

Ok but did u tell Changbin
hyung??

That's what I forgot to do.

I find Changbin hyung's contact and tell him

Lixer

Hyung I'm going to be
home a little late, I'll explain
everything once I'm home

I then text Hyunjin saying yea that I told him. I then apologize to Seungmin by saying "Sorry Hyunjin texted me" "O-oh it's ok" he told me with a smile.