Chapter 6

Seungs Pov

I woke up to my alarm sounding off "Ok, ok I'm up" I say as I groan. I get up and go to the bathroom, to do my morning routine. After I came out of the bathroom, I get changed and head downstairs; I then noticed that Jisung was up. "What the- why are you up earlier than you usually are?" I asked him and he just shrugged and said "I don't know, surprisedly I'm up right?" I just chuckled.

After, we ate our breakfast, left the house, and went to school. After 10 minutes of walking, we made it to school and head in. We check the time and we have 15 minutes until school starts so, we go to the school garden to hang out for a little while. "So, are you going to avoid Felix today?" Jisung asked me. "I don't know, I mean I want to but my heart says different". He sighed at what I said

Time went by quickly, the bell rang and we headed to our classes. I had History for first period which meant that Felix was in my class but he wasn't here. So, that means he might not come today. I sighed in relief with that thought, but yet again, what if he was sick and that made me worried.

Then he comes in running and panting. He bowed at the teacher saying sorry that he was late. He then sat one seat away from me. I felt a blush on my face but calmed down before anyone noticed.

Lix Pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, so I got up and did my morning routine. I came out of the bathroom and got my outfit and changed clothes. After I got changed, I went downstairs to get some breakfast. I had noticed that Hyunjin wasn't down here, so I just thought he was changing. I made myself some toast and had some milk. After I finished, I see Changbin hyung rushing down the stairs while putting on his socks.

"Why are you in a rush hyung?" I asked him "What the- Felix why are you still here?" he asked me, "School doesn't start till 8:40 and I'm waiting for Hyunjin but he is taking forever". Changbin hyung then tells me "Felix it's 8:32 and it takes 15 mintues to get to school".

I look at the time, it was 8:32. My eyes widen "What the, ah crap imma check on Hyunjin". "Be careful going to school!" Changbin hyung yelled. "We will, careful going out!" "Ok bye!" "Bye!"

After we said our goodbyes, I ran to Hyunjin's room and he was still sleeping. "HWANG HYUNJIN WAKE THE HELL UP!" I yelled at him and he screamed. "AHHHH!"

"What the- why did you wake me upppp?" he whined. "Mate, we're going to be late for school! now just brush your teeth, and change so we can go, I'll make you some toast to eat on the way". I said to him, he then looked at the time and said "No I'll east breakfast at school, I'll just brush my teeth, and brush my hair and change quickly". I look at him like "seriously". I just sighed and said "No brush your teeth and change them we'll head out". He pout and said "Fine". I knew he will take even longer when he brushed his hair.

I waited 5 minutes so I was going to check on him but he was coming down. "Hurry up! put your shoes on" "Jeez fine". He was putting his shoes on and I checked the time we had 5 minutes till class starts. I then thought while I was waiting for him that we should run to school.

Yes we were still going to be late, but it would save us some time from 10 minutes to at least 4-6 minutes. "Let's run too, we'll still be late but not that late." I suggested, "What? no I'm not running, no way" he said. "Mate, if we are late they might call Changbin hyung since we're never late, late". After I said that, we both started running.

After 5 or so minutes, we made it to school. We said our goodbyes quick and I then jogged to class. I made it and saw the teacher and he said "You're late Mr. Lee" I bow and responded "Sorry Mr. Kim". I was headed towards the seat I sat yesterday but then decided to sit next to Seungmin. I decide not to make it THAT obvious so, I sat one seat away from him.