Chapter 30

Jisungs Pov

Once the movie finished, me and Hyunjin were still holding hands. I then let go of his hand and looked away. I saw Minho, Chan hyung and Seungmin were smirking. I got all red and had even more butterflies in my stomach.

We then clean up the stuff and go home. Once we got home Seungmin said "Since when were you and Hyunjin dating?" "Yea we care about your love life". I got all red and said "Y-yah we're not dating he just held my hand when I was scared". Seungmin and Minho just smirked. Chan hyung tell me "Mate it looks like you guys are dating". Seungmin started to laugh and I turned more red.

I then remember something I saw with Seungmin and Felix. I tell them "And what about you Seungmin huh, whats with you holding Felix's hand?" Seungmin got red.

Seungs Pov

We started to tease Jisung about holding hands with Hyunjin. He got red and flustered. I then started to laugh at what Chan hyung said. Jisung then said something that made me turn red. I didn't think anyone noticed but apparently he did.

He told them about me grabbing Felix's hand when I got scared. Minho and Chan hyung smirked at me. Chan hyung said "So we got another couple huh?" If its more possible to get more red then I definitely did. Jisung said "Yea and before you guys came they were in charge of getting the blankets and they took a while to come back so Hyunjin assumed that they were making out, I tired to think of some other reason but nothing popped up besides that".

I got more red and I knew at that moment, Jisung was no longer going to be alive. "Han Jisung last time you're going to see daylight because you're gonna die". I look at Jisung he looked nervous.

"Before you kill me, give me a ten second head start". I thought to myself and said "Nah too much time, I'll give you 5, 1...2...3...", before I could finish my counting, he took off running into the kitchen.

I finished counting and ran to get him. This isn't the first time we play around like this. We've done this so many times, we'd eventually come to the point where we locked ourselves somewhere, but since that's too extreme according to Minho we can't do that anymore and he counts that as a bad situation such at this.

Minho hyung didn't seem to mind when we would play like this but if someone locks themselves somewhere, he'll get involved. I ran all over the place for him. I don't know how but I lost him. I was looking all over the place for him. I then find a door locked and figured he was in there.

"Han Jisung get your butt out of this room?" "Nah I'm good and I'm SAFE here!" I sighed and not long after Chan hyung came up. "What are you guys doing?" "O-oh Chan hyung n-nothing just playing around like always".

"He locked himself somewhere really Seungmin?" "Fine I'll stop but you have to tell him to stop as well". "Fine I'll tell him not go downstairs". "Alright, but how come you came up, Minho hyung usually comes up?" "He's sleeping downstairs on the couch, so I came up here so he won't wake up to you guys screaming and so you guys won't get a big scold". "Ok don't tell him about this please?" "I won't, now go back down before he noticesx his head is not on my lap". "Okay thanxx you". "No problem".

So after our quick convo, I went downstairs. I saw Minho hyung asleep on the couch. I was really hoping he wasn't faking it and he was really sleeping. Instead of sitting on the couch, I sat down on the floor. Not long after, Chan came back with Jisung. Jisung looks at me and says "Sorry for teasing you about Felix".

"That's fine and sorry about me teasing you about Hyunjin". "That's fine as well". We look at Chan hyung and he smiled at us. After Jisung lied down on my lap on the floor. Chan hyung was trying so hard not to wake up Minho while trying sit down and put his head on his lap.

My greatest fear just happened. Minho hyung woke up and said "I heard everything". Me and Jisung's eyes widen. "B-but we said sorry to each other". Jisung never sounded so scared. "Well that's not enough for me, now you guys have 10 seconds to go to your rooms if not you're gonna get it". Minho said that me and Jisung run up the stairs and say "Goodnight!"

Minho Pov

I had fell asleep on Chan's lap, but I felt him get up and tried to go back to sleep. I hear Seungmin scream which meant Jisung locked himself somewhere. I woke up to see what was going on and I see Chan talking to Seungmin. I smiled and go back downstairs and lie back down like how I was before. I closed my eyes just in case they came back down.

I started to think if I should play around with them or let it slide. Even though Chan said he wasn't going to tell me I knew he would either way.  So after thinking about it, it was going to be more fun to joke around with them. They came down and I heard them say sorry. I then felt Chan try to put my head on his lap like before, but "try" not to wake me up.

After a little while, I tell them I heard everything and started to play around with them. I told them they had 10 seconds to go up to their rooms. They dashed to their room and said goodnight. Once I heard the doors close, I started laughing. "You love playing around with them to the point where they're "scared". Chan told me, I tell him "Of course  I do, they're like little brothers to me, I mean I knew them since they were in middle school". "I know and if it weren't for them running into the cafe, I wouldn't have met you". I look at him and smile and give him a kiss, of course he kissed back.

After I broke it I told him, "We both have been there for them, when they came out, when they were sick, etc". Chan then said "Yes but you've been there for them longer and they're lucky to have you". "They're lucky to have you too, and I'm lucky to have them and you". I kissed him again. With that we turned off the TV and went up to our room, well my room to sleep.

Seungs Pov

Minho hyung plays around with us a lot, but sometimes I think he means things. Like last time he said he'll put us in the air-fryer and he never did. But he also said he'll feed Jisung tissues if he ever did something bad and he actually did that so yea. Turns out he was playing because he didn't come up.

But then again, he doesn't do anything serious most he'll do is scold or threaten us and he'll threaten us with tissues sometimes. I sigh in relief and lay down on my bed. I took a quick shower and I wrote in my diary about today. Just by remembering  about everything that happened made me get butterflies again. After a while I started to get tired so I fell asleep.