Chapter 9

Seungs Pov

Class went by slow, so I was thinking about what Felix said before he took off. I was overthinking the situation a little bit by saying he said that and would not even come. I just then decided to try and wait for him after school.

After 15 minutes of being in my own world, the bell rang. I was trying to go outside the class and waited for him. A minute later, I hear "You waited". I turned my head and said "Y-yea I-i did". He just gave me a smile and I felt my cheeks get hot and I tried to calm down.

He then says "Let's go then?" I nod my head to keep myself from stuttering. He put my arm around his neck and we were walking to the front gate and we're on our way to the house. I then thought about how close we are, I blushed at my thought but calmed down when he said "Do we cross the side or turn left?" "J-just go straight and t-then turn right", I respond and he nods in response.

Lix Pov

When we left school, we started walking and I had noticed how similar his home was, so I asked him if we cross the side walk or turn left, but he said "J-just go straight and t-then turn right". I nod my head at his response. I still couldn't get over the fact on how cute it is when he stutters.

After walking for a few minutes, he tells me "Just walk over the next four houses and the fifth one is mine" I then said "Okkk". We then reach his house, he unlocked the door and I helped him in. Once we went in, he was checking if someone was home, but when he saw no one was home he sighed in relief. "Here I'll help you get to the couch". I told him and he said "N-no t-thats o-ok". Ughhh his stutters are so cuteee. But since Hyunjin bumped him harder then I thought, I decided to help him until his friend or someone comes. "No let me help you, it's the least I can do since it's partially my fault", I whispered the last part. He said "W-what was t-the last p-part?" "Oh it's nothing believe me but let me help you, until someone gets home". Once I said that, his eyes widened "N-no i-its fine i-im able to manage m-myself".

I look at him but he quickly looks away, that kinda hurt me but I shook it off. "No seriously Imma stay with you until someone comes back". He looks at me hesitantly but then nods his head. I smile at him. I then ask him "How bad does it hurt?" He says "I-it feels like I sprained it but I-i think an ice pack would help".

I nod at what he said and I say "Im going to get an ice pack from your kitchen is that ok?" He nods his head yes. I went to the kitchen, opened the freezer and got an ice pack, and some napkins so it won't be that cold. I came back and gave him the ice pack. But I noticed that his foot wasn't leveled, so I grabbed a chair, put his foot on there and then put the ice pack on his foot. I then stand straight and say "There is that better?" He nods yes. I then text Hyunjin saying that I'll be home a little late.

Drama llama

Me

Hey imma be home a little late

I don't know why but I want hear him talk. So I try and start a conversation with him.

Seungs Pov

Once I opened the door, he helped me inside but before I was fully in, I was checking if Minho hyung was home. When I see no one so I sigh in relief. I was then trying to go to the couch but then Felix said "I'll help you to the couch". I told him no that it's fine, but I guess he didn't take that I was. So I let him help me.

But when he said next surprised me "I'll stay here to help you until someone comes back". My eyes widen so much, I then tell him 'N-no i-its fine I'll, I'll manage my-myself". He then says "No seriously Imma stay with you until someone gets back". I knew that he wasn't going to give up, I don't know why though, so I hesitantly nod my head yes. He then asked me if it was ok for him to go to the kitchen to get an ice pack, so I let him go to the kitchen. When he came back, he went back to the kitchen to get a chair and he put my foot on it.

As he did that, he put the ice pack on my foot and asked "There is that better?" I nod my head yes. Then something unexpected happened.