Chapter 3

Seungmin's Pov

We were headed to the store while talking. I had then remembered that Felix sat closer to me. I started smiling like crazy, Jisung looked at me and asked "What happened that made you smile like an idiot?" I looked at him and told him about Felix. "Wait, so he sat close to you but not next to you?"

I respond by saying "Well yes but he was closer since it gave me butterflies". He just chuckled and said "Well I mean that's good, and everything about him gives you butterflies". I whacked him on his back "Owww, but you know I'm right", he said and yes it was true, everything he did gave me butterflies.

After 5 more minutes of walking and talking, we made it to the store. We started walking into the store and stopped until we reached the chips aisle.

Felix Pov

I was walking to the store with Hyunjin and we started talking about stuff, until we reach the store. We walked in and I went straight to the candies. After a while of getting candies, I went to find Hyunjin.

After a minute, I found him by the drinks. "What drinks are you going to get?" I asked him "Ahhh,... Oh it's just you, you scared me" I just laugh while he was pouting. I stopped laughing when I heard someone call out a name. I heard "Hey Seungmin what candies should I get Lifesavers, or Gummy worms?" I then heard and saw some guys come out of the aisle.

"Get both, you know you like both and would get both Ji." I look at him and it was the dandy boy from school. Well now I know his name, Seungmin. He looked at me and quickly went to his friend. "Hey Hyunjin you know that dandy boy from school?" I asked him, he then said, "Yea why?" "Well I saw him and turns out his name is Seungmin". I said Hyunjin then said "Well I guess now we know his name so you can talk to him at school". I look at him and nod my head in agreement.

Seungmin's Pov

After I saw Felix, I immediately went to Jisung. I went all red, Jisung noticed and asked "What happened why are you all red?" I told him that I saw Felix and that he saw me too, but he then asked me something and I smirked at him, he said "Was Hyunjin with him?" I decided to tease him and I said "Why do you care, I thought you didn't like him?"

He blushed and said "I-i don't but was he or not?" I nod my head yes and he blushed a little bit. I didn't tell him, all I did was smirk.

We went to the line to check out, cause we got all stuff we needed, but as we were waiting I see Felix and Hyunjin go to the check out line. I panicked and was checking on how much stuff the person had in front of us; they didn't have a lot but it seemed like they did. Finally, it was our turn and I saw Felix looking at me and it gave me butterflies. The cashier gave us our change, and as soon as they did, we said goodbye and I dragged Jisung out of there.