Chapter 25

Seungs Pov

I woke up the next morning and my foot wasn't hurting as much anymore. I got up from my bed and moved and moved my foot in circles. After a minute, I get my clothes and get ready. I got changed, brushed my teeth and hair. Once I did everything, I make sure I have everything I need in my backpack, and head downstairs.

I see Jisung eating breakfast while watching TV and Minho hyung making coffee. "Morning" I said to them. "Good morning", "Morning" they both said to me. I go to the kitchen  and make myself some cereal. I made it and sat down next to Jisung. Affter 10 minutes, I finished eating and washed my bowl.

I went back to the couch and continued to watch TV until they came. around 15-18 minutes later, the door bell rings. I quickly run up to the door and open it. It was Felix and Hyunjin. "Good morning to you both", I told them. They both said "Good morning", "Morning". "Come in", I said and scoot to the side for them. They came in and Jisung was still eating.

They both see Jisung and MInho, so they said "Good morning". Minho Hyung said it back to them, but Jisung couldn't say it back though. He had his mouth stuff with food, and he looked like a squirrel. I giggled and saw how fast he was trying to chew. I saw Hyunjin blush and just smiled to myself. Finally, Jisung swallowed and said "G-good m-morning". They both said "Good morning",  and when Hyunjin said good morning to him they both blushed. I look at Felix and he was already looking at me, I blush but then smile and point my eyes towards hyunsung. I guess he knew what I was talking about so he just smiled.

Lix Pov

I woke up, did my morning routine and went down stairs. Hyunjin is already awake so we decided to eat breakfast. Just to leave them more time. While we were eating, Changbin hyung comes down stairs and says "Good morning, I'ma pick you guys up from school today so meet me in front of the gate alright?"

"Good morning, ok but may I ask why hyung?" I said and Hyunjin smirked. "I-i just can't pick up my two favorite boys?" Hyunjin then said "No, no you can't soo whats the reason?" Changbin sighed and said "Ok fine I just want to see Jeongin alright?" Me and Hyunjin then say at the same time "Ooooo Binnie hyungs has a crush". Changbin just sighs.

"Ok hurry up don't want to keep your boyfriends waiting". After Changbin hyung said that me and Hyunjin, we both started to blush like crazy. I can tell Changbin smirked. "Y-yah its not funny when you do it". Hyunjin said and Changbin hyung laughed. "Yea yea whatever, just get going I'll pick you guys up later bye". "Bye hyung", me and Hyunjin say. With that, we left to Seungmin's house. After walking a few minutes, we finally made it to his house.

We rang the door bell. The door opened revealing Seungmin, he said good morning to us both and we say good morning back as well. We saw Minho hyung and said good morning as well. I said good morning to Jisung but he was busy with food in his mouth. He started to chew quicker, and while he was chewing faster I'm not sure it was me or but he looked like a squirrel.

Hyunjin Pov

I was going to say good morning to Jisung but I got caught up by looking at him eat. I couldn't help but blush on how cute he looked while eating. He looked like a squirrel, especially when he was chewing faster.

Lix Pov

I looked at Seungmin after looking at Jisung. He looked at me after Hyunjin and Jisung said good morning to each other. He quickly looked away after though. I just chuckle softly at him. He then looked at me again and with his eyes, he made is way looking at Hyunjin and Jisung. I just smile at them. Jisung finished eating and washed his dish. He put on his shoes and grabbed his backpack. We all said goodbye to Minho hyung and with that we headed off to school.

We were walking and talking for a few minutes until we reached the school. I was actually excited because me and Seungmin had the same first period today. Once we reached the hallway, we said our goodbyes and went to our classes. Me and Seungmin were walking to class, then we bumped into Jeongin.

"Oh hey Jeongin good morning". Seungmin said with a smile. "Good morning". I told him with a warm smile. "Good morning hyungs", Jeongin said with an enthusiastic tone. "I better be going see you later hyungs". But before he left Seungmin said "Wait meet us at the same table as yesterday." I then added "And tell us if he's bothering you still". "Okkie and I will don't worry bye". "Bye Innie", me and Seungmin said at the same time. And with that we headed to our class.