Chapter 27

Jisungs Pov

I hated that I had to lie to Seungmin but me, Hyunjin, and Jeongin said we wouldn't tell until then.

*Flashback*

I walked out of my class to go to the cafeteria, but I stopped when I felt someone touch my shoulder. I turned and it was Hyunjin. I sighed in relief. "Sorry for scaring you", he told me. "N-no its fine should have thought it was you or Seungmin". He smiled, and his smile is so beautiful. He snapped me out of my thoughts "Lets go to the cafeteria?" "Yea lets go".

We were walking until we see Jeongin. "Hey Jeongin". I yelled out so he can hear. He did hear and he came towards us. "Hi hyungs",after our hellos we went towards the cafeteria. With that we finally reached the cafeteria, but I stopped in my spot when I spotted Seungmin and Felix. They were sitting together and were talking while laughing. I thought it was cute

So before we could interrupt them I told them "Hey why don't we hang out just the 3 of us today?" "Sure but shouldn't we tell them-". Before Hyunjin could finish his sentence I drag him to where you're able to see them. After he saw he said "Ooooo". I just shake my head and chuckle really low, but Jeongin still looks confused. I told him to follow me, I showed him what I saw and he smiles. "Wait they aren't together?" I then tell him "No, well not yet at least".

And with that we hung out in the garden. We were talking until I get a text from Seungmin he asked where we were. I didn't respond. We kept talking until the bell rang "Hey I don't know if Seungmin will tell Felix because he "doesn't" want to bother him, meet us at the gates in front of the school and if he did tell him just go along kks?" "Okk", "Alright". "And one more thing we can't tell of this day until they're together alright". Hyunjin said and me and Jeongin agree.

*End of flashback*

I walked to class and I texted Seungmin back after making up lies he ended the convo. I just started to pay attention to class. Class was finally over and walked to the front gate. I finally made it and saw Seungmin, I went up to him and said "Hey dude", "Hey". I then asked him "Are we going to go or?" "No we're gonna- never mind yea lets go".

Seungs Pov

Jisung came and told me hi and I said hi back. He then asked if, if we we're gonna go, so I was gonna say that we were gonna wait for Felix but I don't know what was wrong with me I just said "Yea lets go." Just before we were gonna go we heard "Hey".

It was Felix, Hyunjin, and Jeongin. We said our hello's but when I said hi, I stuttered. Then again before we were gonna walk Changbin hyung came and said "Hey". We all said hi at the same time. I noticed that Jeongin kinda blushed when Changbin came and I noticed that Changbin looked at him first. My thoughts got cut out when Hyunjin said "So you guys wanna come over to ours for a little while?" We all said "Sure".

We started walking in pairs of two it was me and Felix, Hyunjin and Jisung, and Changbin and Jeongin. Me and Felix were walking in comfortable silence until he said "Did you think I wasn't gonna show up?" I lowkey didn't know how to respond I usually wasn't like that so I said "Well I-i I didn't..." He looked at me with soft eyes.

I sighed and said "Yes yes I did". I saw him frown and panicked "B-but I-i it it wasn't t-technically" I kept stuttering with every word and I hated myself for that. "I-i'm sorry I-i shouldn't have thought of that". I went near Jisung and Hyunjin before he said something.

"Oh hey Seungmin" "Hey", Jisung and Hyunjin said. "Hey sorry for interrupting your convo". "No its fine wasn't that important". Hyunjin told me. "Oh okay". I was talking with them until Hyunjin said "We're here". He unlocked the door and we all went inside. "Make yourselves at home", Changbin hyung said. I sat down on the couch. I saw Felix coming to sit next to me. I tried to scoot away but he was faster to sit and hold me by my wrists. He told me "Hey I'm not mad, sad, or anything, I get it you probably have your reasons why you though of that but I promise you I'm not sad".

He said that with a smile but I can tell it was a sad smile but to be honest I still didn't know the reason why I thought like that. Maybe I felt that he might have just been sad about me falling down and that's all I thought why he helped me and talked to me. "Are you sure you're not sad?" "I'm not and I mean it". "Felix I-", I got cut off when Felix said "No I'm not sad I told you and I mean it".

When he said that he said it with a smile and I could tell he kinda meant that he wasn't sad but he was sorta sad. I just smile at him and say "Fine then". He then asked me "Wait did you tell Minho hyung you were coming with us?" My eyes widen. Changbin hyung then said "Yea I let him know while we were leaving the school". I then said "Ok thanxx you hyung". "No problem"< Changbin hyung said with a smile. "Why don't we watch a movie?" Jeongin suggested. "I'll get some snacks", "I'll get some drinks", "I'll get blankets". They said what they're going to do but I didn't know if I should help with the snacks, drinks, or blankets.

"Hey Minnie wanna help me get blankets?" The nick name. Ok I get called that nick name a lot by Chan, Minho hyung and Jisung, but when Felix calls me it it gives me butterflies. "Minnie?' "O-oh yea?" "You zoned out "O-oh sorry". When he told me I was kinda embarrassed. He then told me "It's ok but do you wanna help me get blankets?" I tell him "Sure".

I followed Felix to get the blankets. "So how many blankets should we get?" He asked me and I said "I don't know, uhm just 3 big ones?, just so we won't have so much to clean afterwards". "Okay, here take this one". "Alright", he handed me the blanket and I said "Omo this blanket is sooo soft". "I know right, I got it for my birthday from Hyunjin and Changbin, if you want you can use it".

"No its yours, yous should use it". He then says "H-how about we both use it?" I might have started to blush like crazy. "I-I mean only if you, if you want-", before I finished my sentence he said "Yes, we could share the blanket". I got happy when he said yes.