Chapter 23

Seungs Pov

Its been 5 minutes and every minute I ask Felix "Are you getting tired?" He'd always say no. I probably was annoying him by asking the same question. About after 3 minutes, we made it home. Jisung opened the door, Felix and I go in first followed by Changbin hyung, Jisung, and Hyunjin. Felix put me down on the couch, went to the kitchen to get an ice pack and a stool.He put my foot on the stool and put the ice pack on my foot.

"Felix its ok I can help him" Jisung said with a smile. "Don't worry Lix I'll be fine, I'll see you at school tomorrow", I gave him a reassuring smile. "Okay then I'll text you later Minnie bye, bye Jisung." He said and gave a smile. "Bye" me and Jisung said. We then said bye to Changbin hyung, and Hyunjin as well. They left and not long after, Minho hyung came back with Chan hyung.

I saw Jisung try going up the stairs. "Nuh uh Jisung get your butt back down here". I start to chuckle then hear Minho hyung say "Why are you chuckling huh?" I lowkey got scared. Jisung sat next to me and gulped. "What in the world was that idea for huh?" Minho hyung asked. "Who's real idea was it?" I then say "It was mine I know it was a stupid idea but I didn't expect the principle to be involved". Minho hyung said "Seungmin really, I expected this from Ji but you, I'm completely shocked".

"I know I'm sorry". I told him and get my head hung low. I heard him sigh and then say "It's fine, but don't do anything stupid like that again". I then tell him "Oh don't worry I won't". He then faced Jisung and said "And you, you ever do something like that again, I WILL NEVER get you cheesecake again". Jisung's eyes widen. I wanted to laugh so badly. "I won't do it again", he said so quickly. Me and Chan chuckle. "How's your leg Minnie?" Chan hyung asked me.

"It's ok Felix helped me get in the house before they took off", I said. "Felix huh?" Minho hyung said smirking. Jisung then butted in and said "Yea he did and guess what happened at school today", Minho hummed as "what"; Jisung then finished his sentence "Felix called him Minnie". While he said the last part he wiggled his eyebrows. I felt myself getting red. Jisung smirked, same as Minho Hyung.

"Y-yea Jisung I'm going to murder you" I said. Chan hyung then said "Awww someones flustered". I said again "N-no I'm not". Minho hyung then said "Minnie you can't lie and plus your face says other wise, and what was with you calling him Lixie huh?" He said the last part with a smirk. "I-i was just excited ok? and I'm going to my room and if I knock out goodnight", I told them. They all playfully said  "Goodnight" at the same time.

I slowly went upstairs and went to my room. I grabbed some comfortable clothes to change into after I came out of the shower. I went to the bathroom, turned on the water and hopped in. After a while, I got out and changed into the clothes. I also brushed my teeth. I got onto my bed and rested. A few seconds later I hear a notification from my phone *ding* . I check to see who it was.. it was Felix.

Lix Pov

We were walking home from their house. I wanted to run home even though we don't live that far from them. I really wanted to text Seungmin. We finally made it home and I was going to rush to my bedroom but Changbin hyung stopped me. "Where do you think you're going?" "I was gonna go to my bedroom" I respond.

"Well before you go, I wanted to ask what was the "plan" for?" I panicked when he asked me that. "U-uh well uh I can't really tell you". I told him but I moved my eyes pointing to Hyunjin and I guess he saw and said "Well then I guess tell me when you're ready". I then tell them "Well I'mma go to my bedroom goodnight just in case". Changbin hyung and Hyunjin then said "Goodnight".

I went up to my room I picked some close to wear when I get out of the shower. I got my clothes and took a quick bath. I kept thinking, I should just text him later cause he's probably in the shower. So I waited a couple of minutes. I waited around 20 minutes and was still debating if I should text him now or still wait and text him a litter later.

After thinking more about it I decided to text him. So I sent him

Minnie 💕

Me

Hiii

I sent the text and waited for a while. After maybe a minute my phone dinged.

Minnie 💕

Hiii

Seungmin replied. I then asked him

Me

How's your foot doing???

Then not long after he replied, he put

Minnie 💕

I'm doing better took
a warm shower and some
painkillersssss

I smile to myself in relief that he's ok. I hears a ding from my phone and he put.

Minnie 💕

How are you doing??
Are you feeling sore??

Me

Don't worry about me
I'm fine and it's good
that you feel better:)

I smile at what he said and thought to myself, Damn he really does care about his friends.