Minchan Special Chapter

Chan Pov

I was at the mall with Seungmin, Felix and Jisung. I dragged them over here to tell them something. I've been meaning to do for a while. "So why did you drag us here for?" Jisung asked, "Well.. I want to do something and I need your help" I told them. They all said "What is it?" at the same time. I took a deep breath and said "I wanna propose to Minho".

Seungmin and Jisung squealed and Felix smiled wide. I chuckle, while Seungmin said "Then lets go ring shopping". He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the escalator. The others followed while laughing. We went into one store. I was looking when I told them, "Look at this one". They all came towards the rings, it was a matching black and silver.

 They all came towards the rings, it was a matching black and silver

"Those are cute!" Seungmin said. "Should I get these, just until I get the ACTUAL rings?"

They all nod their heads yes. I asked the guy if I could get these. I paid for them and luckily, they were 50% off. I got them and we continued to walk around the mall. We were walking and Jisung said "When are you going to propose Chan?" "I don't know, I want it to be special though". I told them and Seungmin said "I got an idea". He then explained "Well why don't you take him on a date, but for the date, take him where you guys went for your first date and where you had your guy's first kiss, propose to him there".

I thought to myself and said "That's a great idea Seungmin". Seungmin smiled, then Felix kissed his cheek and said "Yup my boyfriend's smart". That caused all of us to chuckle. We then left the mall to go back to the house, but we stopped for food first.

While we were waiting for the food I asked Felix "Can you keep the rings at your place please?" He said "Of course hyung, just come over to get them whenever you're gonna propose", I smile and said "Thanxx you". He smiled back and said "No problem". We got the food and head to the house. We got there and I left the rings in the car.

Time Skip a week later

Minho's Pov

It was 2 and I was watching TV. Chan went out to do some errands he left so fast I didn't even see what clothes he was wearing, and Seungmin and Jisung went with their boyfriends. So it was just me in the house. I was in the middle of the show, when Chan called me, I smiled and picked up the phone.

Chan
Minho

Hey Channie

*Hey baby so I just wanted to let you
to tell you to be ready*

I got kunfused, so I tell him

Okay but how come?

*We're going on a date*

I smiled to myself and said: