Chapter 8

Seungs Pov

Me and Jisung we're outside in the garden talking when he told me that he was going to be home late because he was going to get help in science. So I told him I'll be ok going home alone. But as the worried friend he is (at times), he kept making sure it was ok. So after convincing him I'll be ok, we started talking about random stuff. We both decided to leave before the bell rang, so we went in and split our ways.

I was on my way to my class, when someone bumped into me and I fell on someone. The guy that bumped me said sorry then left. I tell the other guy "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" the other guy said that it was alright. So once the other guy got up, I lift my head because he had his hand out but, when I lift my head, I saw Lee Felix right there.

Instead of taking his hand, I tried to get up but almost fell back down, then held me from falling. He then said "I'll help you get to your class", but before I could say anything, we started walking. While we were walking, I was trying not to wince but I did and he heard. "Do you need to see the the nurse?" I respond by saying "N-no t-thats o-ok". I hated myself for stuttering. "Are you sure?", I nod my head yes.

After walking slowly to my class, Felix told me "After school is over wait here for me, I'll help you get home". He left to class, before I could say no that is was ok.

Once I got in carefully, I bowed to the teacher for being late.

Lix Pov
Before Seungmin could say anything, I took off to my class. Once I got in, I bowed to the teacher and said sorry for being late. I then went to my seat. I was thinking how cute it was when Seungmin was stuttering. Class went slow today but the only thing in my mind was Seungmin.

Finally school was over and I went dashing to Seungmin's class to take him home. Once I reached there, I said "You waited".