Chapter 18

Lix Pov

After he told me the plan that was happening after lunch, we continued to walk to the cafeteria. We found a table to sit at and sat down. We were talking until someone says "Hey guys". It was Hyunjin and Jisung.

"Oh hey Hyunjin, hey Jisung". Me and Seungmin said with a smile. Jisung said "Hi" and sat down next to Seungmin. Hyunjin then asked me "Why didn't you wait for me at your class like you  normally do?" he asked me that with a pout. "Sorry but I wanted to walk with Seungmin". He looks at me with a pout and Seungmin looked at me with a "like serious" face.

Jisung then said "Yea and I was looking for you at your class", "Sorry Ji we started talking and somehow started to walk". "It's alright just tell me next time". He told me with a smile and I told him "I will" with a smile as well.

Seungs Pov

Felix and I were talking until Jisung and Hyunjin said "Hi". We said hi back and then cleared up on why we didn't wait for them. Then we started talking about random things.

I then noticed that Jeongin hasn't arrived. So I started looking around to see if he was coming. I guess Felix noticed me cause he asked "You ok Seungmin?" "Yea yea I am just wondering where Jeongin is".

"He's probably helping a teacher or with his other friends" Jisung added. "But it didnt look like he has friends". I said, then Hyunjin asked me "So you think hes a loner?" "No no I don't its just that when I had asked him if he wanted to hang out with us he said yes without hesitation." "Well just think positive Minnie". When Felix said that I felt I had butterflies and made me blush.

"I-i mean if um if y-you're not ok with me um calling you that I'm sorry". He said that all flustered "N-no its ok I, I dont mind", I said to him to with a smile. I could see Jisung smirking at me and I'm not sure but same with Hyunjin but towards Felix.

Lix Pov

I had noticed that Seungmin was looking for someone. It was most likely Jeongin. He look very worried about him and it kinda.. I mean I guess.. it made me jealous, so I asked him "You ok Seungmin?" "Yea yea I'm just wondering where Jeongin is". Seungmin said and then Jisung siad that the was either with friends or helping a teacher.

Seungmin then said that it doesn't look like Jeongin had any friends, Hyunjin then added that Seungmin might have thought as him as a loner. But then he said it with a confused tone. Seungmin then said that he didn't think of him of being a loner, so he was explaining how he said yes to hanging out with us without hesitation and not checking in with his friends before.  I then add "Well just think positive Minnie". I didn't realize on what I just said, so I started to say sorry for calling him that, because I wasn't sure he liked to be called that. I said that all flustered but he told me that it was ok for me to call him that. He gave me a small smile while saying that.

Right now, I can feel Hyunjin smirking or smiling at me. The bell rang and that meant the plan was going to start. Seungmin looked at me and then said "Come on Ji lets go to the garden for a little while". With that, Jisung got up, they said goodbye and headed off to the "Garden".