Chapter 15

Lix Pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. After I got up, I got changed (outfit on top) , brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I was going down the stairs until I see Hyunjin eating breakfast with Changbin. "Good morning", they both said. "Morningg" I say as I start to eat my breakfast. Once me and Hyunjin finish, we put on our shoes and both say bye to Changbin hyung. We then head to Seungmin's house.

Once we arrived, we ring the door bell and neither Seungmin or Jisung opened it. He then said "You guys must be Felix and Hyunjin".

Seungs Pov

I wake up to my alarm and groan until I realized that Felix and Hyunjin are coming over to walk me and Jisung to school. I get up quickly but feel a pain on my foot. I wince until I slowly go to my closet and pick out an outfit (outfit on top). I then go to the bathroom slowly.

I fixed my hair and brush my teeth. I get out slowly and head down stairs. I see Jisung eating and Minho hyung watching TV.  "Hey Seungminnie I made you some breakfast too, so when they pick us up we're ready to go", Jisung told me. "Thanxx you Jisungie". I told him. I slowly walk to the table and make sure my foot doesn't hit anything.

I finish eating and I asked Jisung to get me some painkillers. When he was getting water for me to take them, the door bell rings and Minho hyung opens the door. "You must be Felix and Hyunjin." I heard him say and I almost choked on the water.

"Yea we are, you must be Minho", I heard Felix say. Then Minho hyung says "Yes I am, anyways come in they're mostly ready". They came in and I slowly get up from my seat and say "G-good morning" "Morning" Felix says with a smile. I then say good morning to Hyunjin with a smile and he said it back with the same energy.

Felix then said good morning to Jisung, he then just finished his food and said good morning back. Hyunjin then said good morning and Jisung said it back but stuttering a little bit. I then saw a blush on their faces. I smile and get my shoes on slowly. Felix offered to carry my backpack to school but I refused, it was too much for him to carry. Jisung and I say bye to Minho hyung and we leave for school. Jisung and Hyunjin we're walking ahead, Felix and I stayed behind. I would wince here and there and I guess it made Felix worry so I would reassure him I was fine.

Before we reached school, I told him "Did you see on how they blushed at each other at my house?" Felix looks at me and said "Yea that sucks they can't confess to each other". I then came up with an idea "What if we put them in the same class and try to get them to confess?" I suggested and he said "Sounds good, do you have any free periods?" "I have one for math, which is my last period, what about you?" "Same last period but I have Spanish".

"Ok so we just have to ask them and then come up with something during nutrition?" I asked him and replies with "Yup, I'll ask Hyunjin during first period". "Ok and I'll ask Jisung during first period as well". Then we both said at the same time "Operation Hyunsung". I felt a blush on my face and I looked the other way.

Lix Pov

I notice him wincing because of his foot but he kept reassuring that he was ok. Then he told me something that I noticed as well about Jisung and Hyunjin. So we're coming up with a plan so they can confess to each other.  After we said "Operation Hyunsung" at the same time and I felt butterflies. Im not sure but I think he blushed and I was smiling on the inside. 2 minutes later, we reached school and head our separate ways, but decided to meet in the cafeteria during nutrition.