Chapter 22

Seungs Pov

We were walking to the ice cream parlor. After 15 minutes of walking, we made it to the ice cream parlor. When it comes to ice cream, I get all excited. "Come on Lixie!" I tell Felix but I didn't realize what came out of my mouth so I said "S-sorry". I was flustered and most likely was red.

"N-no its ok you can call me that", Felix said. "O-oh okk". I said that and then dragged him into the parlor. I couldn't tell but I think that Minho hyung and Jisung were smirking at what I called him. I went to go look at all the flavors and there was Strawberry. My favorite flavor.

Lix Pov

We finally made it to the ice cream place. Seungmin got sooo happy. He was so happy that what he called me, surprised me. He said "Come on Lixie!" That made me turn so red. He had said sorry for calling me that. But I told him it was ok for him to call me that.

He was still flustered when he said ok. I glance and Hyunjin and he is smiling, but it was a teasing one. Changbin hyung was smirking. I then get dragged in the parlor by Seungmin.

He went straight to the flavors and his eyes widen at a specific one. It was our time to order, so we ordered all what we wanted. I got Chocolate. We then payed, well Chang hyung did. We went outside to find somewhere to sit. "Why don't we go to the park that's near by?" Chan hyung suggested. Everyone agreed and we head off to the park.

Seungs Pov

We finished our ice creams, we then talked for a while to get to know each other better. Turns out we all have somethings in common. For example, Felix is also from Australia like Chan, I know that Minho likes to dance same as Hyunjin and Felix. Chan hyung composes songs with Jisung sometimes and turns out Changbin does too, same with rapping. Me and Jeongin like to sing.

After talking for a bit more, we decided to go our separate ways. Minho and Chan hyung said that if it was ok for me and Jisung to walk home alone as they take Jeongin home. We said that we'll be fine. That's until Felix said "We actually live like one block away from where you guys live, so they wouldn't be walking alone".

Minho hyung then said "Oh ok that good to hear, then be careful going home all of you". We said our goodbyes and exchanged numbers with all of us. Minho hyung then said "Seriously careful going home I'm talking to you Seungmin, I'll see you both when I get home and we're gonna have a little talk ok?" "Ok hyung". Me and Jisung then look at each other and now know why he "let" us off the hook for now.

We were walking for like 10 minutes and I started to get a pain on my foot. I tried not to wince. Whenever Felix would look at me when he was talking. I also tried not to limp. I held in the pain but Felix noticed.

Lix Pov

We were walking, Seungmin and I were talking. I'm not sure but I think his foot is hurting him again. He doesn't want me or anyone to noticed. But I couldn't stand him hurting so I told him, "Here I'll give you a piggy back ride." He said "No its, its fine", with a smile. I get closer to him and whisper "I know your foot is bothering you again".

His eyes widen. I just tell him "I don't want your foot to hurt more". He then asked me "Are you sure? what about the backpacks?" "Yes now climb on and don't worry about the backpacks."I go in front of him and he jumps on my back.