Chapter 13

Hyunjin's Pov

Felix stayed with Seungmin so now I know why he said he was going to be home late. After they mostly explain what happened, me and Felix decided to leave but before I left the door step, I said to Jisung if I could have his number. But to not make it weird I added that it was for the tutoring sessions. He gave me his number and I told him thanxx for the number and that I'll see him at school tomorrow. He said "N-no problem" and "goodnight" back and I caught up with Felix.

I was smiling like an idiot afterwards. Felix saw it and just chuckled.

Lix Pov

I saw Hyunjin smiling and I just chuckled at him. Now I know why the way to Seungmin's house was familiar, it was about a block away from where we live. We made it home and Hyunjin opened the door and went inside.

We are greeted by Changbin hyung saying "It's almost 7 and you guys come back late?" "Hyung I told you I was going to be tutoring today", Hyunjin said. "No I know that but Felix you said you'll be home late and you'll explain everything what's everything?"

I sighed and told him about today "So I decided to stay with him until Jisung got home that's why I'm home late sorry hyung." I said and kept my head hung low. "Don't worry about it" he said with a small smile he then said "So Seungmin he means a lot to you huh, and you just got to know him" with a smirk.

"A-ah hyung, I don't know why I feel this way, yes I liked other people before him but he's different he makes me warm and fluffy."(HeY sEuNgMiN WiLl YoU tOuTcH mE I fEeL sO sOfT aNd FlUfFy) They both said "Awwww Felix got himself a little crush". Hyunjin then said "No not a little one a BIG one." He emphasize the word big and I blush at his statement.

"You know what goodnight Im going to my room". I say to both of them and Changbin says "Someone's fUlStErEd~". Hyunjin just laughed. I went to my room took a shower, brushed my teeth, and for changed to my PJs. I then took out my phone and texted Seungmin. I then remembered he probably won't answer until he know it's me so I let him know.

Minnie 💕

Me

How are you feeling???
It's Felix btw

After 2 minutes I hear a ding and I rush to open my phone he replied by saying

Minnie 💕

I'm doing better-ish
I'm able to walk a little
but by my self.

Me

That good to hear :)
Are you going to school
tomorrow???

I really wanted to walk with him so I just wanted to know.

I saw that he has seen the message, but he wasn't typing. I sighed until I hear *ding* I open my phone and he said

Minnie 💕

Yea I think so if I
continue to take pain
killers before school I'll
be fine

I smile at myself and said

Me

Will you want to walk to
school with me tomorrow?
Jisung can tag along as well

I hesitantly sent the text because I know that he might say no. After a minute, I get a text by him saying

Minnie 💕

Yes sure but he was wondering
If Hyunjin was going
to tag along as well

I scream Hyunjin's "HYUNJIN!" I called his name out 3 times and nothing until I said "Jisung lover come!" He came rushing in.

He was red and said "S-stop and what do you want?" I laugh and said "I texted Seungmin saying if he wanted to walk to school tomorrow and I told him that Jisung could tag along but guess what, he asked  if you were going to tag along as well."

I say and smirk while he just got red. "Well I-i guess y-yea." "Okkkiee I'll let him know goodnight" "Yea yea goodnight". I just laugh and text Seungmin

Me

Yea he is

Minnie 💕

Okkk I'll let him know:)

I smiled at myself again for like the 100th time. I then tell him. Then not long after he replies.

Me

Okk then well goodnight
and see you in the morning:)

Minnie 💕

Goodnight cya in the
morning:)

I smile and drove into sleep think about him