Chapter 2

Felix pov

I was talking with Hyunjin, then I noticed that someone was staring at me. I looked around and noticed it was some dandy looking boy. But before he could look back at me while I was looking, I turned away.

Hyunjin noticed and had asked me"Who are you looking for?" I look at him again and respond "No one, I just felt like someone was staring at me," He just made an "O" face. "Are you sure it's not that puppy boy over there? He looks cute." After Hyunjin said that, I had this weird tingling feeling. So I said "Isn't that the boy you like next to him?"

He looks quickly and turns with a blush "N-no and I don't have a crush on him." All I did was laugh at how he tried to lie. "Sorry buddy but you suck at lying." Then I felt a big o' hit on my shoulder "Ow", I said. "Whoops sorry I didn't mean to" he said with a innocent look.

Hyunjin and I joke around like this ever since we were kids. Then the bell rang and I was headed off to class. As I was walking in the hallway, I bumped into someone, I bumped into Changbin hyung. "Hyung what are you doing here?" I had asked him, he then responded "You left your history text book at home, so I brought it to you" he said. "Oh okkie thanxx you Binnie hyung."

After he gave me my book, I went back to walking to class. I get there a few seconds late, but as I'm walking I see the dandy boy sitting where he usually does. I was walking to my usual seat, but then I decided to sit a little more closer to him. Class ended fast today. I left as soon as the teacher said the homework.

I went to find Hyunjin at the cafeteria. Then I see him wave his hand, so I go to him. We greeted each other, then I sit down and we start talking about random stuff. After a while of talking, the bell rings, then we head back to our class. After a while, the class finished and we had a 5 minute break. I go find Hyunjin because we have the same class next.

I found him just before the bell rings. Since we have like a minute left, we decided to go to class which was English. We got to class just before the bell rang. Again, time went by fast and when we were putting our stuff away, Hyunjin asked me "We should stop by the store to get snacks before we head home." I just nod my head in agreement. A minute later, the bell rings and we head to the store.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter 😊