Chapter 33

Seungs Pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I was gonna go back to sleep for a few extra minutes until Minho knocked on my door and came in. "Wake up Min, Chan's making sure the car has gas and once he comes back we're leaving". I groan and tell him "The gas station is 5 minutes away from here, we'll still have time". Minho sighs and says "No get up and get ready, you can sleep in the car if you want".

"Fine, fine I'll get ready". "Thanxx you Minnie". He leaves and closes the door. I sigh and go to my closet to pick out an outfit (the pic on the top) and got changed. I brush my teeth, and fix my hair. I grab my phone, disconnect the charger from the outlet and head downstairs.

"Good morning" I said to Jisung "Morning". He said that but he looks tired. "Same here buddy, same here", I told him. Not long after Chan honks the horn. We turn off the lights, put our shoes on, and Minho locks the door.

Time skip

I woke up to Jisung saying "Wake up, your boyfriend's waiting". I woke up quickly, "Hah I told you guys he'd wake up if you'd say that". I got red, then they started laughing. I just sigh and say "Okay, can we go now?" "Yea lets go". We were walking to get the tickets when I realized, who was gonna bring Jeongin. "Wait, who's bringing Jeongin?" Chan hyung then says "Changbin was gonna pick him up on their way over here, texted him yesterday before I fell asleep if he could, he said yes so I gave him his address, and told I texted Jeongin to let him know Changbin was gonna pick him up".

I sighed in relief. We made it to the booth to get the tickets for all of us. They weren't that expensive. As soon as we got them Changbin, Hyunjin, Jeongin, and Felix came. We went to them and said hi.

Lix Pov

We went to go pick up Jeongin. Changbin texted him we're here and he came out quickly. Before we left the house, Changbin told us to go in the back. We were gonna ask why but we knew we were gonna pick up Jeongin, so we just left it like that. Jeongin opened the door, sat down and said hi, he said hi back.

After a while I started to try and remember the letter. I started to mumble it out loud. Surprisingly Jeongin heard and asked, "What are you saying hyung?" I look at him and said "O-oh uh just something I'ma say to Seungmin". He looks at me and says "Ohh okayy". Hyunjin butted in and said "He practicing on how he's gonna confess to him".

Jeongin looks at me and he giggles. I turn red and sink into the seat. "Someones flustered~" Hyunjin said. I smacked him on his arm. "Owwie", Hyunjin said and I smirked. Changbin hyung said "Not in front of the baby". Jeongin got flustered and said "I-i'm n-not a baby". He looked towards Changbin with a pout and his cheeks were pink.

I look at Hyunjin and he looks at me. We both smile at each other. After a while, we made it to the Aqaurium. Changbin parked the car, we got off and walked to the entrance. We saw them come up to us they said hi and so did we. When me and Seungmin said hi I wanted to hug him, but I didn't know if I should or not. I just said forget it and hugged him. I didn't really expect him to hug me back but he did. I pulled away and all eyes were on us. I felt myself get red. I look at Seungmin and he is red.

I saw Hyunjin and Changbin smirk. I saw Minho hyung look at me, he smirked as well. He then said "Okay guys we got the tickets, so lets go in?" We all said yes. We gave the lady our tickets and we went in. When we go in, there's this guy and he asks us "We're doing pictures for family and friends, we will take your picture and at the end of your visit you'll be able to buy them, that's only if you want to".

We all look at each other and nod our heads. Chan says "Sure we'll take one". We all gathered around and I went next to Seungmin, The guy said "Ok in the count of 3 ready 1...2...3" We said "CHEESE". We said thanxx you to the guy and started to walk around.

I started to get hungry, so I asked Hyunjin "Hey gimmie a snack". Hyunjin brought a mini backpack he has for his skincare for whenever we go out on vacation, or somewhere for school. I was surprised that they didn't check his backpack. He opened his backpack and he handed me a snack bag of Choco Home Run Balls.

We looked at this one tank that had a lot of colorful fishes. I went next to Seungmin and said "Pretty fishes", he looked at me and smiled. He then responds "Yes they're pretty and colorful". I whisper under my breath "Not as pretty as you" He looks at me and says "Did you say something?" "No I didn't". He just smiles. Jeongin then said "This fish is ugly". We all started to laugh. We all got a little hungry so we ate some snacks until we finished walking around.

Seungs Pov

I was eating some Choco Home Run Balls when Jeongin said "We finished walking the whole place, look I can see where we started". I grab my phone out and check the time, it was 1:25. I mention the time "Guys we've been here for a while, its already 1:25". Their eyes widen a bit. "That's why we're so hungry". Hyunjin says, we all laugh.

Minho hyung says "Why don't we see the photo?" We all agreed, we went to see it and it looked really nice. Chan hyung asked "How much is it?" "It's $15.31 each". "Why don't we each get one?" Changbin said, "We'll get one and you guys get one". We nod our heads yes, Chan paid for ours and Changbin paid for theirs and Jeongin's. We got the 3 pics. Jeongin then said "Y-you didn't have to get me one". We all smiled and Changbin hyung said "Yes you need one for yourself". I'm guessing Jeongin didn't want to argue about so he just left it there.

Once we went outside Jisung said "Okay what are we gonna eat?" "Hot Dogs?" I suggested. They all nod their heads yes, Chan gave them the address of where to go. Instead of Jeongin going with the others, he went with us. We got in the car and Jeongin was in the middle. I asked Jeongin in a whispered voice "You wanna see Jisung mess around with Chan or Minho hyung?" He nods his head yes.

I look at Jisung and he says "Hey Chan-ah, if Seungmin and I were drowning who would you save?" Jeongin looks shocked when he didn't call Chan "hyung". Chan sighs and says "My time and effort". "Damn dude that's cold, but if it was me or Minho you'd pick Minho huh". "Yes not cause he's my boyfriend but because..." he stopped to think.

Minho finished his sentence "Because he wouldn't know what to do without me". Jeongin started giggling and Chan hyung just looked at him and rolled his eyes playfully. All four of us started to laugh.