Chapter 20

Lix Pov

I don't know how but we started to talk about crushes and I asked him if he liked anyone, and he said yes. That crushed my heart, I then try to ask him what's their name but he wouldn't tell me. It sucks he couldn't tell me, but he then said that if I would judge him because of their gender, and of course I said "Of course I wouldn't Minnie". He told me it was a boy.

My heart lit up at the fact that I can be one of them. I just tell him that he likes who he likes and that nobody can change that. He then asked me if I liked anyone. I just told him yes and that it was also a boy.

We changed the topic and somehow just started to talk about movies. Then the door opened and I thought we were going to see Hyunjin and Jisung but no we saw the principal. We got out of the classroom and saw Jisung and Hyunjin standing there.

We then started to head to the principals office. Once we made it we went in, he sat down on his chair and we sat down on the chairs he had in there. He then asked us "What were you guys doing?" "We were just playing a joke on each other sorry Mr. Kim". Seungmin told him. He just sighed and said "Ok it was just a joke but other people might not see it as one and you guys will get into deep trouble."

"We're sorry we won't do that again", we all said at the same time. He just sighed and said "I'm letting go of this one since this is the first time you guys have done something wrong and also since I have looked at your records and most of yours are good." We sighed in relief and I noticed when he said the last part he looked at Jisung, and he looked down. But after all we all said "Thanxx you sir".

"But I am going to call your guardians". We just sigh and said "Okay". We weren't going to argue with him since he's letting it the situation slide. All I know is that Changbin hyung is DEFINITELY going to scold me and Hyunjin.

Seungs Pov

When the principlal told us he was letting it slide because we never had done anything wrong until now and because of our grades. When he said about the grades he look at Jisung and he looked down. I felt bad for him. He then told us that he was still going to have to call our guardians. Me and Jisung knew Minho hyung was going to scold us. We just sighed and relaxed on the chairs until they come.

After 10 minutes, there was a knock on the door. The principal said come in, the door open and there was Minho and Chan hyung. Mine and Jisung eyes widen. Then another male headed in. I'm guessing he was for Hyunjin and Felix. Minho hyung looked at us same as Chan hyung. But before I was able to make eye contact, I looked down.

The principle was telling them what had happened. Minho told the principle "I'm so sorry about them and I know they won't do it again right?" He looked at us and we started nodding our heads yes. Then with that, we left the principals office.

Lix Pov

We waited until Changbin hyung came when Minho hyung came with some other guy. Then Changbin hyung came in. The principal explained what happened and I heard Minho hyung say he was sorry on his behalf and that they wouldn't do that again. After he said that, he looked at them and they started nodding their head yes.

Changbin hyung then said "I'm also sorry for them too I don't know why they would do that". He looked at us and said "You're not doing that again right?" Me and Hyunjin then said "Yes". After that, we left the office.

Hyunjin and I felt a smack from behind our heads. "You idiots, why would you do that?" I was about to say it was my fault but Seungmin butted in and said "It was my fault, I thought it would be funny, but it didn't really go the way I planned I'm sorry for getting him into trouble."

Changbin looked at Seungmin but he didn't get mad at him he said "It's ok but its their faults for going along with it, and for a proper introduction my name is Changbin". "I'm Seungmin" he says. Changbin hyung looks at me and smirks. Then Minho hyungs says "I'm Minho and sorry for him getting involved". "It's fine but then again their faults."

Then the other guy introduced himself "I'm Chan", then Jisung "I'm Jisung". Changbin smirked and looked at Hyunjin as well.

Seungs Pov

We were headed out of the office, and we get a mini scold from Minho hyung. We said sorry many times, Minho hyung just sighed and surprisedly he let us off the hook. I then heard Changbin hyung scold them and I butted in and said that it was my fault and didn't mean for them to get into trouble. He then said that it was ok and that it was their faults for going along and he then introduced himself. I then introduced myself to him so did Jisung, same as Minho and Chan hyung.

After that Jisung said "Ok why don't we forget about this incident and get some ice cream? Chan hyung's treat". Chan looked at him like "seriously". Me and Minho hyung said yes, but the others were unsure about them so I said "You guys as well". I said that with a smile.