Chapter 17

Jisungs Pov

I was walking to Seungmin's class but noticed he wasn't there, so I continued walking. As I'm walking, I see Hyunjin and I'm guessing he saw me because he said "Hey Jisung". "O-oh hey Hyunjin." "Have you seen Felix? I went to his class to see if he was there but he wasn't". He asked me and I answered "No I h-haven't, but by the way, have you seen Seungmin?" He said "No I haven't seen him either". I just mumble "Weird" so we continued  to walk and then we see Seungmin and Felix walking. Hyunjin was going to them and I heard Seungmin mentioned my name and I told him "Wait".

He looked at me confused. We got a little bit closer but not as close for them to notice us. We then heard them say something about putting us in a classroom. When me and Hyunjin heard that we didn't know what it was for but we decided to do that to them.

Hyunjin's Pov

I was going to find Felix at his classroom, but when I reached his classroom, he wasn't there. So I went walking to find him. While I was looking, I thought that he might be at the cafeteria but still decided to look around.

While I was still looking, after about a minute I see Jisung right there. I decided to go up him, "Hey Jisung". he then says hey back. so then I ask him if hes seen Felix, but he says no. He then asked me if I've seen Seungmin around as well but I told him no that I haven't seen him. I then heard him mumble  something I'm not sure but I think he said "Weird". We then just continued to walk to the cafeteria. We then see Seungmin and Felix together. I was going up to them until Jisung stopped me. I look at him confused.

He told me to wait. We then moved closer to hear what they were saying. We then heard that they were coming up with a plan to get us in a room together but didn't say why.

Me and Jisung then quickly went away and thought of an idea. We were going to do something similar to them. We waited until they reached the cafeteria and sat down at a table. We then went to them.

While we were waiting for them to sit down Jisung told me "Ok since we know what they're going to do after lunch we'll play along and before they're able to get us in we get them in". "Ok but what are we going to do about the doors?"

"Well we'll just stay on the door to keep them from coming out and probably stay there until school is over, and see what goes on from there?" Hyunjin then says "Yea sounds like a plan". After we discussed what we're going to do, we saw them sit down, so we go up to them, and say "Hey guys".