THEIR ARROGANT LEADER

"This is my case, so it's going to be my rules," you announced first thing first, voice as commanding as you can make it

Three of them stiffen at your statement, but the one that offered the smile just moments before steps forward and offers a hand.

"Of course, Detective L/N", he replies. There is a grunt of protest from one of the people behind him, but he ignores it.

Eventually you take his hand and give a firm shake, "And you are?"

"My name is Lee Heeseung, but I prefer Heeseung than Agent Lee", he said. Once again he gives a bright, warm smile, making his eyes sparkle.

He's tall, incredibly so, having had to duck through the doorway to enter, that it feels like an insult to be standing before him. He withdraws his hand, shoving it into the pocket of his jeans.

His dark brown hair is styled up, as casual as his whole being seems to portray, from the leather jacket, open shirt, t-shirt, and jeans, to the way he leans back on his heels slightly as he stands.

His lips are still curled into a smile when your gaze has finished passing over him, as though he knew you was inspecting him and was happy to allow it.

Heeseung steps back into the line-up of his group, standing beside a man a few inches shorter than he is. The man stares at you for a short moment, his posture stiff, and his expression stern.

Thankfully, one of the others approaches me before you have to deal with that rather imposing stranger who looks too arrogant for your taste.

"I'm Jake", the approaching man says, a more australian accent to his tone, "but my real name is Sim Jaeyun"

He's quite obviously the loudest of the group. He's dressed in skinny jeans, a long t-shirt half-covered by a heavy cotton scarf, a waistcoat, and a loose-fitting hat that covers his short, black hair.

His rich, pale skin almost seems to gleam in the sunlight, his strong features and jawline contrasting with the soft smile he throws you, so you reach out to take his hand.

He shakes it for a moment before clasping it tighter and sauntering a step closer. He's much shorter than than everyone else but his entire being is rather overwhelming as he stands so close.

"It's a true delight to meet you, Detective," he coos, bringing your fingers up to his shapely lips.

"It is nice to meet you", you begin in reply, "but not quite that much", and pull your hand back from his grasp before he can place the kiss on your fingers.

He gives an exaggerated shrug and says, "You won't say that once you get to know me", he winks at you before stepping back to his group.