Chapter Five : The Tour

Megan had been lead through the dance floor where they had been stopped by young man wearing very little. He had knelt in front of the latex woman and she had pet his head before venturing on. Megan furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, she feared she would never understand this place.

"That's Devon. He's in love with me. I usually take him if I strike out or I don't feel like trying for someone knew." The woman explained as they walked.

Megan simply nodded. The woman showed her the area for the private rooms, which weren't used all that often. Then she showed her what they called "The Torture Chamber". It was a large room filled with Saint Andrew crosses, spanking benches, chains hanging from the ceilings and much more. Each area was sectioned off by red velvet ropes.

Megan's eye was caught by none other than Ashley. She had been cuffed to a Saint Andrew cross, facing the wall. Her skirt was lifted up by a man that Megan had never seen before. Ashley's butt cheeks were tinted red, the cause? The paddle the man was holding. He swung it again and a loud thwack came from the contact. Megan was fuming. How could he hit her like that?! She balled her fists and was about to march over there before the woman showing her around grabbed her wrist.

"Watch what happens next," she told her with a laugh.

Ashley had shrieked but then laughed, wiggling her butt and jutting it out. "Aww that all you got?" Megan could hear her tease him from across the room.

Unbeknownst to Megan, someone was now watching her.

"Honey, isn't that Megan?" Charlie said in disbelief, pointing to the brunette.

Lucas quickly stopped talking to the dom he was having a conversation with. His jaw dropped. He hadn't expected to see her for a while, let alone tonight and here of all places. His heart leaped with joy and he was about to head over to her before Charlie stopped him.

"I think Victoria already snagged her," Charlie said with a pout, gesturing to the latex woman.

"Well, we can just watch for now," he said with a smile.

Victoria continued her tour and showed Megan what she called "Roleplay Road." It had several room for roleplay. Such as a doctor's office, a classroom, and a gym. There were several room of each. They had door that led into the rooms, but they weren't private. There were sliding windows that allowed people to see into the rooms, of course there were shades that could be drawn but they weren't used often.

Then Megan was led back to the main area which had some areas to sit and where it was easier to hear but sounds of moans and screams could still be heard. Megan's head reeled as she tried to take in and comprehend it all. She could see some of the appeal, like when she made eye contact with the woman on the exam table in Roleplay Road. Just thinking about it made her underwear dampen.

"So, have you given any thought to my proposal?" Victoria purred.

"I-I don't know. I'm still very new and I just- I don't-" she rambled until Victoria cut her off.

"You're not ready, I understand. If you don't mind, I'm gonna go find Devon. Here's my number if you ever need anything or have any questions or decide you are ready. Until then, you're free to watch," she said with a wink before getting up and disappearing into the crowd.