Chapter Fifty Three: Ashley's New Boo

Charlie frowned and instantly put herself between Megan and Victoria.

"Can I help you?" Charlie all but spit out the words

"I was just coming over to chat. I didn't mean any harm. Oh, by the way, I heard about Devon. I knew me taking an interest in your pet would make him jealous  but I guess I didn't realize how jealous. I'm sorry for any trouble I've caused you Megan," Victoria told them with a sigh.

Megan managed a small smile. "It's not your fault, he makes his own decisions."

Charlie still had her eyes narrowed at Victoria when her phone rang. She glanced at her phone and huffed.

"I've got to take this, it's work. Brandon keep an eye on Megan please," Charlie quickly gave Megan a kiss before leaving.

Victor a waited until Charlie was out of sight and leaned in so only Megan could hear her whisper. "For the record pet, I am still very interested."

Megan blushed and looked away, earning a smirk from Victoria. Victoria took Megan's hand and kissed the back of it, sent her a wink, then headed back into the crowd. Megan's head was still swirling when her phone buzzed. She looked down at her phone to see a message from Ashley.

Ashley to Megan: hey girly! Wyd??

Megan to Ashley: hey!!! I'm at the club rn. What's up?

Ashley to Megan: really? I'm here too lol, was gonna invite you to meet my new boo thang

Megan to Ashley: !! I'm at the bar with Veronica and Brandon. Charlie is taking a call outside

Ashley to Megan: omw

Megan scanned the crowd excitedly for Ashely. Charlie came back into view. Megan smiled at her before getting up and meeting her on the dance floor. Charlie wrapped her arms around the other girl's waist and kissed her deeply. Megan immediately responded by putting her arms around Charlie's neck. Veronica had pulled Brandon to the dance floor as well and the two began dancing very provocatively. Charlie pulled away after a moment and began grinding up against Megan. Megan blushed and began moving her body in time to Charlie's.

"There you are! Megan, this is Victoria. Victoria, this is my best friend Megan," Ashley said, gesturing to Victoria.

"We've met," Victoria says with a smile.

"You've got to be kidding me," Megan says, instantly stopping her dancing.

"What do you mean?" Ashley asked confused.

"She's obviously only with you to get closer to Megan," Charlie scoffs.

"Who asked you?" Ashley spit out.

"Ashley! Watch yourself," Megan warned her.

"Sorry that your girlfriend is so jealous," Ashley said, rolling her eyes.

"She's only trying to look out for you, Victoria is interested in me," Megan huffed out.

"Believe it or not, not everyone is in love with you Megan! Why can't you just be happy for me?!" Ashley shouted at her.

"Because she's not really into you!" Megan yelled back. 

"Fuck you!" Ashley yelled at her before storming off.

"Well, that was intense... are you ok Meg?" Veronica asked.

"I guess... what a great way to kick off going back to my apartment," Megan sighed.