Chapter Thirty One : His Office

"You want me to what?!" Megan squealed, cheeks red before getting shushed by Lucas.

"Be a good girl and get on your knees," he told her with a smirk.

"I don't think-" she started.

"Don't think. Do," he told her with a smirk. "Safe word and stop signal?"

"I... potato and three snaps," she whispered.

"Good girl. Now, I'm waiting," he told her giving her an expectant look.

She took a deep breath before moving off of Lucas's lap. Megan got on her knees in front of him and looked up at him. Lucas gestured to his pants and watched her with lustful eyes. Megan mustered up all her confidence and undid his belt. He bit his lip and toyed with her hair. Megan unzipped his pants, pulled them down slightly then his boxers. Her eyes widened as it sprung to attention. This thing had been inside of her?! No wonder she was sore the next day!

She looked up at him with those big beautiful brown eyes of hers and slowly licked his tip making him hiss. Megan giggled before she wrapped her lips around his tip and played with it with her tongue. He bucked his hips suddenly and grabbed the back of her head, pushing it down. This made his hard cock hit her throat. He held her there for just a second then released her. She immediately pulled away and gasped for air.

"Too much," he asked, clearly very concerned.

"No, just unexpected. It's ok," she told him with a small smile.

He nodded and leaned back in his chair. She took hold of the base of his dick with one hand and put her other on his thigh. He gasped at the contact and watched her intensely. Megan spit on his dick and slowly stroked him. She started stroking just his base as She sucked on his tip. She had learned her lesson and knew better than to tease him. She slowly started bobbing her head up and down on his dick. He groaned and gathered up her hair in his left hand so he could watch her face as she sucked him off.

He bucked his hips and threw his head back as she sped up. She gently played with his balls, it had been something one of her ex's enjoyed. And it seemed to be something Lucas enjoyed as well as he gasped and moaned louder. He yanked her away by her hair and then pulled her lips to his.

"Take off your skirt," he said as he stood up.

"I don't know if-" Megan was once again cut off.

"Just do as you're told, unless there's a certain word you want to say," Lucas said with an eyebrow raised.

Megan opened her mouth then shut it, making Lucas smirk. Megan turned with her back facing him as she took off her blazer and unzipped her skirt, letting them fall to the floor.