Chapter Forty Seven : Goodbyes

Kevin was led to the kitchen by the wonderful smell of Carmens food. He desperately needed coffee. Carmen told him where to get it. As Kevin walked towards the coffee, he realized he walked right past Charlie. He apologized to her for not saying morning. He asked Charlie how she took her coffee while he poured himself a cup. After telling him how she took it she went into the living room and turned on the news. Kevin handed her the coffee and sat next to her.

Megan came down dressed in one of Lucas's t shirts and a pair of underwear. "Buenos días..?" Megan's sentence came out as a question as she greeted Carmen

. "Muy bien! Buenos dias miel," Carmen told her.

 "I understand most of that." Megan said with a laugh.

"Good morning, Megan. I am surprised to see you walking around. I figured Lucas would be carrying you." Kevin said while smirking at her.

"Shut up." Megan said and stuck her tongue out at him. Megan grabbed a fruit salad that Carmen kept for her in the fridge. Megan grabbed a fork and plopped down next to Kevin and began eating.

 "Oh shit! I forgot I had an important call to make last night. I'll be right back." Charlie said before quickly rushing off to find her phone.

 "So, that girl, she doesn't have a boyfriend or girlfriend, does she? Even if she does, they can't be half as cool as you, maybe a better dancer though." Megan joked around a mouthful of fruit.

Kevin had to think about his answer for a bit. They guys didn't know for 100% if she was single. They just assumed she was. She never brought up anyone and from their cameras she never had anyone over other than her two friends occasionally. "Thats a good question. I don't believe she is seeing anyone. If she, is I am not worried. Richard and I will win her over. No matter what it takes." Kevin said while looking at Megan with a serious face.

Kevin smiles again. "Thank you. You are really cool as well. Hey maybe I can use my bad dancing to scare off anyone that is dating her." Kevin noticed she didn't have coffee with her. "Do you not like coffee?" 

She made a disgusted face when he mentioned coffee. "No, I hate it. I can barely stand to kiss Lucas and Charlie when they drink it." 

Kevin could tell Megan was trying to act casual again. She wasn't doing a very good job. He didn't mean to make her uncomfortable. He figured telling Megan something happy about his girl will make her more at ease.

"Our girl doesn't like coffee either. She does like tea. Do you like tea? It seems like a good alternative to it. Richard and I aren't huge fans of tea but we will drink it for her." Kevin said smiling. He was hoping to ease her a bit more. "I've been looking into tea a bit. Apparently, there is this tea called matcha. It's like the expresso of the tea world. Maybe you can look into that as an alternative to coffee?" Kevin told her.

"Hmm maybe. I mostly drink soda. I'm trying to cut back on it since it's not very healthy.

Ever since I moved it with my grandma when I was little, I had a pretty decent and healthy diet. I used to just eat junk when I lived with my mom because that's all she ever bought.

Never been able to resist soda though." Megan said relaxing some.

"I am glad you started eating healthier. I'm not sure what happened between you and your mom but it sounds like you were better off with your grandma. I am sorry if I am making a wrong presumption. If you ever need to talk to someone other than Lucas and Charlie, feel free to contact me. Make sure to remind me to give you my number" Kevin said smiling at her. "Soda is very hard to cut out. Don't tell Richard but occasionally I will have a small bottle while at work. He is a great cook. If you want, I am sure he will be more than happy to give you some recipes."

Megan smiled widely at him. "Don't worry I won't tell him. I haven't told Lucas or Charlie anything about my mom yet. If you're ok with giving me your number, I'd be glad to keep in touch with you. And Richard is a great cook, l'd love to get some recipes from him." Megan told him.

Richard came in then clearly not awake. He made his way to Kevin, gave him a quick kiss and then stole his coffee. "Hey! Get your own coffee!" Kevin said. 

"I did get my own. It's right here in my hands." Richard said while sitting down in a chair. "You are looking good

Megan. Did someone carry you down or were you able to walk?" Richard asked while drinking the coffee. Kevin got up, grumbled a bit, and went to get himself another coffee.

Megan chuckled at their interaction then did a hair flip. "I'm always looking good. I walked thank you very much, I'm surprised you're walking! How's your butt? Sore?" She asked with a giggle. "Sir!" She said with a fake moan, playfully mocking Richard. 

Richard gave her a playful glare. "You are a brat. I don't know how Lucas and Charlie handle you. Now I am not sure about our girl meeting you. You might turn her into a brat as well."

"Who's a brat?" A tired Lucas mumbled as he stole Kevin's seat and wrapped his arms around Megan. 

"Me apparently. I was just saying Richard's ass must be sore, maybe you should get him a cushion to sit on." Megan laughed. Charlie came back in before plopping down next to Lucas. Lucas kissed her cheek before going into the kitchen for some coffee.

Kevin came back in with a new cup of coffee and sat down next to Richard. As soon as he sat down Carmen came in to let them know breakfast was ready. Before going to the dining room, Richard went to the guest room to grab his phone.

Kevin sat down at the table and looked at the food. "This all looks amazing." Richard came back to the dining room and showed Kevin his phone. Kevin laughed a small laugh, shook his head while smiling. Richard had taken a seat next to Kevin.

"So do you two need to get going right away or can you stay for a bit longer?" Lucas asked the guys while he was eating.

 "We had a great time but we were hoping to beat rush hour. We were thinking of leaving a bit after breakfast." Richard said.

"Ah, I understand. Well, you're welcome here anytime. Lucas said with a smile. 

"Oh! I still need your number so you can send me recipes and I can send you some dance videos." Megan said with a chuckle. 

"Thank you. You guys are more than welcomed to come to our place as well. That invitation includes you Megan as well." Richard said as he drank his coffee. "Remind us after we gather our stuff. This is really good food. If I don't see Carmen before we leave, please let her know she makes a good breakfast." Kevin said.

After everyone ate, they all went upstairs to get changed. The guys kept their pajamas pants on and just threw on a shirt. As soon as they get home, they plan on resuming their Sunday naked day. The guys grabbed their suitcases and headed back downstairs. "Okay this was fun but we must get going. We miss our girl. Megan just my number is xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Text me your email address so Richard can send you the recipes easier." Kevin said. 

Megan nodded and quickly added the number in her phone and sent him her email. "Yeah of course!"

"Hey Lucas, I can't find my sunglasses. Mind helping me find them in guest room?" Richard asked. Lucas said before following Richard to the guest room. Once in the room Richard closed the door. "I need to make sure you talk to Megan about her social media. Make sure she doesn't post anything about Kevin or I. If possible, I would rather her not say anything to her friends about us. If she does make sure she knows to keep it vague. Kevin and I had a great time up here with you guys. I would hate it to be tainted by Megan posting anything about it or us on social media. So please stress to her the importance of her not posting anything." Richard said.

Lucas nodded. "I know you guys value your privacy so I will explain it to her." Lucas told him with a smile. Richard gave him a small smile back. He trusted Lucas to make sure Megan understood the importance of this. He then grabbed the sunglasses that was on the bed. "Let's get out there now, shall we?" Richard said. They left the room and rejoined everyone downstairs.

"Found them. Thank you, Lucas, for your help." Everyone gave everyone a hug goodbye.

"This was a great trip. We had fun. It was by good to meet you, Megan." Kevin said. With that the guys left. They got into their car and took off for home. They truly did have a great time with the guys. Lucas could sleep a little easier at night knowing his girls were safe