Chapter Twenty Eight : The Interview

It had been a few days since Megan's date with the Saddlers. The media had been so confused that no story was the same. Charlie assured Megan that she had it under control and Megan believed her. She couldn't stop thinking and Lucas or Charlie. Right now she was driving to Gregorio's business. It was some kind of cyber security company that Gregorio owned. Megan was dressed in a black skirt that reached a little above her knees, a white blouse with long sleeves, and a pair of black heels. Her hair was done in a French braid.

Once she made it to Cyber Buddy headquarters, she quickly parked and made her way inside the very tall building. The receptionist glanced up at Megan with a smile.

"How can I help you?" She chirped.

"I have an interview with Gregorio," Megan told her with a polite smile.

The woman typed something on her computer before nodding. She got out from behind the front desk and led Megan to the elevator. The woman swiped her key card and the elevator opened. Megan thanked the woman and stepped in. The woman swiped the inside of the elevator and pressed the top floor. The woman returned to her desk and the elevator shot upwards.

Megan straightened out her skirt as the doors opened. She looked around the floor and saw many cubicles and private offices. Their was a straight path leading to an office with a plaque that said "Gregorio Hernandez" on it. She took a deep breath and made her way to the door. As soon as she was about to knock, a woman cleared her throat. Megan looked over at the woman. The blonde was clearly pregnant.

"Mr. Hernandez is in a meeting right now," she told Megan.

"Oh, do you mind if I ask who with?" Megan asked politely.

"With Mr. Saddler," the woman told her.

"Oh, I know him, I'm... friends with him. And I'm kind of friends with Gregorio," Megan paused, not knowing how to describe their relationship.

"Really? Well I'm sure that Mr. Hernandez wouldn't care if you joined them. Plus this is my last week, so if he gets mad at me I don't really mind," the girl told her with a wink before opening the door for Megan.

Megan chuckled and thanked the woman. When she walked in she saw Lucas wearing a very sleek looking red suit and she all but drooled. Lucas was half sitting half leaning on Gregorio's desk. Gregorio was throwing a stress ball up and down.

"Tiffany, I'm with someone," Gregorio said before looking over at Megan.

"Sorry, I can come back," Megan muttered as she began to close the door.

"No, wait. Sorry didn't realize it was time for your interview," Gregorio chuckled to himself as Lucas bit his lip.

Megan came in and shut the door. Lucas motioned for her to come to him, so she did. He pulled her between his legs and kissed her, one hand on her cheek and the other on her hip.

Lucas pulled away after a few moments and bid the two farewell, after asking Megan to have dinner with him and Charlie tonight. Lucas smacked Megan's butt, making her squeak and jump. Gregorio laughed as she turned bright pink.