Chapter Fifty : Clubbing

Megan and Veronica bid each other a farewell, assuring each other they would see them at the club later. Megan went back to the Saddler's with Charlie. Charlie didn't bring up the fact that Megan said the L word. Megan was grateful. The two women decided to hang out while Megan worked on her online assignments for school and Charlie worked on some commissions for Richard and Kevin's girl. Megan lounged on a chaise in Charlie's workshop. A room on the second floor towards the back. The room had floor length windows that faced the back yard. The room also had a slanted skylight that took up the whole ceiling. There were racks and racks of clothing that Charlie had made. There were several mannequin of varying sizes for making clothes. There was a whole wall that had drawers in it. Each drawer was filled with different things to decorate the clothing such as buttons, glitter, clips, you name it. There were carts everywhere with rolls of fabric on them. The room was probably the only messy room in the whole house. But Charlie's creativity thrived in this type of environment.

After it started getting late the girls decided it was time to get ready for the club. Charlie wore a black romper, it had legs that only went to mid thigh, a very deep V neck and long sleeves that flared at the end. Megan wore a tight black leather skirt and a matching crop top with no sleeves, picked out by Charlie. The girls decided to FaceTime Lucas who was now on his jet, flying to Europe for his business trip.

"Hello my kitten and my little temptress," Lucas said, making Megan giggle. "Let me see your outfits."

The girls went to the large floor length mirror in the walk in closet and showed their outfits to Lucas. Lucas groaned and told them how much he wishes he was there. The girls blew him kisses goodbye and then they made their way out of the house and to the limo waiting for them. The man that always drove them around, Grayson, was waiting for them and opened the door for the women. They very quickly made their way to the club where they were greeted by Liam.

"Looking gorgeous as always ladies," Liam says with a friendly smile. "Glad to see you back Megan after... the last time."

"Megan is a tough little thing," Charlie said before kissing Megan's forehead.

"That's for sure. You two have a good night," Liam said, opening the door for the women.

The girls made their way to the bar where Veronica was sitting with Brandon hugging her from behind. Megan ordered a sangria which she sipped on while the four of them talked.

"How long is Lucas gonna be gone?" Brandon asked

"Too long, two weeks." Charlie groaned. "The house is gonna be so empty since he'll be gone and Megan will be moving back into her place."

Megan slightly dimmed at that, she kinda forgot she was moving back in tomorrow. She wouldn't dwell on it though, she just wanted to enjoy tonight. After Megan finished her drink, she grabbed Veronica's hand and led her to the dance floor while the doms talked and watched them.

"I don't know how you guys share each other," Veronica said as she danced with Megan.

"I don't know, I like both of them and they both like me," Megan said with a shrug.

"I could never share my master with anyone, I'm waaaay too jealous," Veronica said with a slight laugh.

"I would be jealous if someone tried to get with them besides each other but I don't know. Is it really that weird?" Megan asked, starting to doubt herself

"No, it's not weird. I just couldn't do it," Veronica said. "But anyways, are you guys planning on doing a scene tonight?" 

"W-what? I don't know, why?" Megan asked, cheeks reddening.

"Was just wondering, you said you never had right? You've been with them for a while and still haven't so I was just curious." Veronica said.

Suddenly Megan was pulled back against a body.

"Are you ready for your punishment?" Charlie whispered hotly in Megan's ear.