Chapter Twenty Four : The Private Room Part Three

Megan let out a moan as Charlie slid the strap on in and out of her slowly. Charlie smirked and slowly gained speed. Megan had her hands in fists as she pulled at the restraints. Lucas removed his pants and underwear to reveal his large package. Megan glanced at him before screwing her eyes closed as Charlie thrusted hard and deep inside of her. Lucas crawled onto the bed and took her hair in his hands. He brought his lips down on hers hungrily. Megan moaned against his mouth, bucking her hips to get more friction from Charlie. Charlie stood on her knees and grabbed hold of Megan's hips, raising them slightly off the bed. Megan cried out as Charlie reached even further inside of her.

"Does that feel good?" Lucas murmured, his lips almost brushing against her.

Megan nodded as she moaned out. Lucas wrapped his hand around her throat, causing her eyes to shoot wide open and look at him with lust in her eye

"Verbal communication," he told her, looking deep into her eyes.

"Y-yes master," she whispered, trying to hold back a moan.

"Are you gonna be a good little slut and let me face fuck you?" He purred gently, squeezing her neck just slightly.

"Yes master," she cried out as Charlie slammed inside of her.

Lucas smirked and kissed her lips one last time before removing his hand from her neck. He pulled the hair out of her face and held it in his hand as he stroked himself a little with the other hand. Lucas bit his lip as he slid his dick into Megan's mouth. He groaned as he hit the back of her throat and she gagged slightly. He slowly thrusted in and out of her mouth, not hitting her throat anymore so she wouldn't gag. Megan moaned around his cock, feeling herself get close to her high.

"Aww you gonna cum for me? Go ahead slut, cum all over my dick," Charlie teased a little.

Megan then felt Charlie's thumb begin to trace circles on her clit. Megan was so overwhelmed with pleasure as she had her mouth and her pussy filled. Lucas groaned at the sigh of Megan looking up and him through lustful eyes. He pulled away and kissed her, her mouth covered in drool from the sloppy head. Lucas slipped his tongue inside her mouth, tasting him self and groaning. Megan couldn't take it anymore. She opened her mouth but no sound came out. She clenched her insides tight and her toes curled.

"Oh yes baby, that's it. Cum for me!" Charlie's words only encouraged Megan.

Charlie stayed thrusting in and out at the same pace as well as continuing to rub circles on Megan's clit. Lucas stroked himself as he watched Megan's face. Megan didn't hold back at all and felt herself cum all around Charlie's strap on. Charlie let Megan ride out her high. She thrusted in and out until Megan whined from being so sensitive. Then she slowly pulled out, causing Megan to let out a sigh of relief. Charlie went up to Megan's head before shoving it in Megan's mouth so she could taste herself. Megan just laid there and let her, content. Then Lucas moved between her legs and spread them open once more. He slid a finger in her causing her to whine and squirm. Then he pulled it out and licked his finger off.

"Did you think we were done?" He asked as he donned on a condom before shoving his dick inside of her.