Chapter Twenty One : The Scene

"Would you like to watch another scene?" Lucas whispered in Megan's ear.

Megan had been dancing between the two and they took turns groping her and grinding up against her. The girl blushed at Lucas's question but then nodded shyly. Lucas smirked and pulled her back flush against his front and kissed her neck, sending shivers down her spine. He took her hand and led her towards the Torture Chamber with Charlie close behind. Megan stopped once she saw a familiar face.

Victoria had a little blonde woman strapped down on a spanking bench. Victoria swung a paddle at the blonde's ass and the girl let out a moan. Lucas had stopped as well as Charlie. Lucas moved behind Megan and watched over her shoulder. His hands gently massaged her butt, turning Megan on even more. Victoria took a dildo and walked around the front of the blonde before shoving it inside of her mouth till she gagged. Megan gasped softly as her legs clenched together. Lucas chuckled darkly and pressed his erection against her butt.

"Do you like what you see doll?" He murmured against her neck as he trailed kisses up and down it.

Megan bit her lip and shook her head. Victoria took the dildo out of the blonde's mouth before shoving it in her ass, making her let out a small hiss of pain. Victoria waited a moment and then slowly moved the dildo in and out of the blonde.

Charlie pressed herself against the side of Megan and reached under the girl's skirt. Megan gasped as Charlie ran two fingers through her wetness. Charlie chuckled as she pulled her hand away, earning a whine from Megan. Charlie licked one of her fingers off before sliding the other one in Lucas's mouth.

"I'd say you do like what you see. Maybe you'd like to put on a scene of our own?" Lucas whispered against her skin.

"I-I don't know..." Megan trailed off.

The thought of having these two incredibly good looking people have their way with her sent her heart pounding. But the thought of being on display for everyone to see? Well she liked the idea, in theory. But she didn't know if she would be ok with it actually happening.

"That's ok sweetheart. We'll go at your pace," he said, placing a kiss to her cheek.

Megan's attention snapped back to the blonde as Victoria shoved a vibrating dildo inside of her. Megan looked away, cheeks ablaze. The need between her legs grew by the second in this strange and wonderful place. And Lucas could tell.

"Do you want us to take care of you?" Charlie purred, trailing a hand down to Megan's thigh.

Megan thought for a moment before nodding shyly. Lucas chuckled darkly. He took hold of Megan's hand and led her towards the private rooms. Lucas and Charlie had a permanent room there for them only since they were regulars and friends with the owner. Lucas knew that pushing Megan to do a public scene when she wasn't ready wasn't the best thing, and it could put her off the lifestyle all together. No, they would have to go slowly and gently, that is... until they're behind closed doors...