Chapter Two : The Creeper

Lucas ^^^

"I'm telling you she's gorgeous. And she has submissive written all over her. I can't stop thinking about her," Lucas said as he worked shampoo into his wife's hair.

Charlie hummed. "And you said she works at Produce Palace? We should go there later and see if she's working. I'll text Edna and tell her she won't have to go shopping this week."

Lucas nodded as he started putting soap on Charlie's body. His hands started at her shoulders and slowly moved down her body to her butt. He grabbed her butt with both hands. Charlie bit her lip and pushed her butt back against his large erection. He groaned and grabbed her by her hips. Grinding up against her, he moved one hand to her boob and massaged it. Charlie moaned, only encouraging Lucas.

He turned her around and pushed her against the shower wall. He pushed his erection into her thigh as he kissed her neck. He kissed down her neck and to her chest. To her stomach, right to her pussy. He kissed it, sending a shiver through her body. His tongue licked her folds before making its way inside of her.

She moaned out, louder this time. Her hands tangled themselves in his hair. His expert mouth worked wonders on her. She felt her high building and building, ready to burst and then he pulled away. She grabbed him by the throat and pulled him to her, lips crashing against his. He responded by taking both of her hands and pinning them above her head.

"Don't forget who's really in charge here kitten," he purred before walking out of the shower.

Charlie whined, the dom inside had gotten the better of her and now she knew she wouldn't be able to finish for the rest of the day. She quickly rinsed off in the now cold water. Charlie wrapped a towel around her body and walked into the bedroom, thinking about how she couldn't wait to dominate someone and how this girl could be the perfect opportunity.

~

Charlie and Lucas walked into the store, Lucas pushing the cart. Charlie looked around, she didn't see the girl her husband had described. But they did need groceries anyway. They made it around the whole store, she wasn't in the dairy isle, so they figured she had the day off. Until they turned the corner and Charlie spotted a girl so breathtaking she stopped mid stride.

"What did I tell you?" Lucas whispered in his wife's ears, squeezing her hip.

Megan was putting away some pizza rolls on the top shelf with much struggle. Lucas was about to offer her some help when another man walked up to her. He seemed to be in his forties. His black hair was thinning at the top. He had a smashed in nose, as if it had been broken and never set. He had a creepy smile and wandering eyes framed by glasses.

"Do you have any frozen vegetables?" The man asked.

"Yeah, just down there with the frozen fruits," Megan said with a smile.

"Thanks," he looked up and down the aisle to make sure no one was paying attention, Lucas and Charlie had acted as if they were looking at the frozen juice, "Don't take this the wrong way, but that bra you were wearing the other day when you worked the register really suited you."