Chapter Fifty Two : Some After Care

Megan tensed slightly at the sight of Victoria. Victoria smirked when she made eye contact with Megan. Charlie groped Megan's ass roughly and gave it one last kiss before standing up. Charlie picked the flogger back up and trailed it lightly across Megan's exposed ass, sending shivers down her spine.

"Three more slut and then I'll give you a reward for taking your punishment so well," Charlie purred. "Count."

"One!.... Two!... Th-three!" Megan yelped out.

"Such a good whore," Charlie praised as she ran her fingers over Megan's red ass. "Now, time for your reward."

Megan squirmed in anticipation, she couldn't believe this happening and she also couldn't believe how wet this was all making her. Charlie put on her strap and began running it through Megan's wetness. Megan squirmed and whined. Charlie smirked and rubbed circles on Megan's clit with her strap. Megan gasped.

"Please, mistress," Megan whispered.

"Louder. I want everyone to hear you beg for my dick," Charlie all but growled.

"P-please," Megan moaned as Charlie's tip slipped in and out. Charlie slapped Megan's tender ass, making her yell out. "Please! Please fuck me mistress!"

Charlie smirked before slipping deep inside Megan. Megan moaned loudly. The feeling brought her back to the first time Charlie and Lucas fucked her. Megan's cheeks were bright red, her ass and her face. People watched as Megan got her brains fucked out by Charlie. Charlie motioned for Brandon to come over. Brandon came past the ropes and turned the phone around to so Megan could see that Brandon had been video calling Lucas. Megan's blush deepened if even possible.

"Hello you little whore. You took your punishment so well. You're taking your mistress's dick so well too. Are you gonna cum on her dick?" Lucas asked as he stroked himself.

Megan couldn't hold back anymore. She came, her moans becoming erratic and getting cut off by the next moan. Megan's body clenched tight around Charlie's dick. Charlie continued to fuck her until her body went limp. Charlie smirked and slowly thrusted in and out of Megan until Megan began whimpering. Megan looked back at the phone only to see Lucas cumming at the sight of her.

Charlie took off her strap and handed it to Veronica who went to go put it back. Charlie quickly undid the straps keeping Megan down. Charlie helped her to her feet, Megan's legs shook slightly now. Charlie pulled down Megan's skirt and smoothed out her hair. Megan now realized that the crowd watching them was clapping. Megan hid her face behind her hands shyly.

"It's ok baby," Charlie reassured her. "Do you want to go to the private room to calm down?"

Megan nodded quickly to which Charlie chuckled and kissed her forehead. Charlie helped the wobbly Megan to their private room. Charlie sat on the bed with Megan in between her legs Megan slumped back against Charlie. Charlie smiled as she massaged Megan's scalp and shoulders. Megan hummed.

"You did so good baby, I'm so proud of you. Are you hungry or anything?" Charlie asked

"A l-little and.. I have to pee," Megan said quietly.

"We'll get you something to eat when you're ready," Charlie said and placed a kiss to the other girl's shoulder.

Megan and Charlie sat there for a while in silence, just relaxing and enjoying each other's company. When Megan was ready, she took a deep breath and untangled herself from Charlie. Megan and Charlie made their way to the bathroom. Megan quickly did her business and then held hands with Charlie as they walked over to the bar.

"Can I get a bowl of fruit please? And a glass of water?" Charlie asked the bartender as Megan slid onto a stool.

The bartender quickly got what Charlie had requested and set them in front of Megan. Megan took sips of water in between eating her fruit. Veronica and Brandon walked up and Veronica plopped down next to Megan.

"You did great! I can't believe that was your first time! I was waaaaay more nervous that you," Veronica said.

Megan blushed and opened her mouth to talk but was cut off by a familiar voice.

"I'd have to agree with you there darling. I knew you'd look great on a spanking bench," Victoria purred.