Chapter Fifty One : Megan's Punishment

"Do you think you're ready to do a scene?" Charlie asked, spinning Megan around and looking into her eyes.

"W-what about Lucas? Shouldn't he be here for that?" Megan asked, blushing furiously.

"I've already talked to him about it, he's ok with it just being us," Charlie said, giving Megan's hand a reassuring squeeze.

Megan thought for a moment. She had received a few punishments since starting this relationship but never a public one. She bit her lip, unsure. Maybe she would be ok starting tonight. She was in good hands with Charlie. Charlie knew what it was like to be a sub so she could imagine her self in Megan's shoes. Megan took a deep breath and nodded.

"Speak," Charlie commanded.

"Yes, mistress. I would be ok with doing a scene," Megan mumbled, somewhat embarrassed.

Charlie smirked and took Megan's hand, leading her to the torture chamber. Veronica and Brandon followed, Brandon had given Charlie some pointers on doing a scene with a newbie. He wanted to watch and see how Charlie did as well as Megan. Veronica wanted to be there to support her friend and also because she hadn't watched a scene in a while. Charlie led Megan to a spanking bench behind a roped off area. Charlie wiped it down with a wipe from a nearby cleaning station. Charlie tangled her hand in Megan's hair and pulled her lips to hers harshly. 

"Veronica? Would you be a dear and fetch my strap on from my private room?" Charlie asked, looking into Megan's eyes.

"Yes, ma'am!" Veronica squeaked out before scurrying off.

"My beautiful little slut. Are you ready?" Charlie whispered, her forehead pressed against Megan's.

"Yes, mistress," Megan breathed out.

"Good girl. Now lay down and stick that pretty little ass in the air," Charlie said with a smirk.

Megan swallowed hard before placing herself on the spanking bench. It was oddly comfortable. It was facing sideways, so half of her vision was the wall and the other half was the small crowd that had begun forming around them. Megan couldn't believe this was happening. Her heart hammered in her chest, but she wanted to make Charlie proud. She also couldn't deny how wet she was already.

"Safe word?" Charlie asked.

"Potato," Megan said, it was a silly safe word but she wouldn't forget it.

"Good girl," Charlie purred.

Charlie began strapping Megan in. The spanking bench basically had Megan on all fours but elevated. Charlie strapped Megan's wrists and ankles down to the bench, giving her body a kiss each time she finished a strap. Veronica returned with Charlie's strap on and handed it to her. Charlie thanked her and petted her head to which Veronica hummed and nuzzled her hand before returning to Brandon. Charlie took a flogger off the way and ran it over the exposed skin on Megan's back.

"Why are you getting punished slut?" Charlie asked.

"B-because I teased my master," Megan whispered

Charlie brought the flogger down on Megan's covered ass. Megan gasped and attempted to pull away but was stopped by the restraints. Megan took a deep breath and willed her nerves to calm.

"What was that, my gorgeous little whore?" Charlie asked, grabbing Megan's hair and pulling her head back.

"I teased master!" Megan yelled out.

Charlie smirked. "I want you to count your whips. Be a good girl and take your punishment well. If you do maybe I'll give you a reward."

"Yes mistress," Megan said, squirming a bit in anticipation.

Charlie began flogging Megan's covered butt.

"One!" Megan yelped in surprise as she received the first blow. "Two... three."

Charlie pulled up Megan's skirt so that her black thong was exposed. Megan blushes and went to pull her skirt down but her hands were still strapped down. Charlie got down on her knees and kissed each side of Megan's ass before sucking on it. Megan gasped as Charlie began leaving hickies on her. Megan looked around the crowd for the first time. Veronica was standing there squirming and Brandon was holding Charlie's phone, seemingly taking pictures. Megan kept looking through the crowd until she spotted Victoria.